IPTV buffering

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having issues with OpenBlackhole 1.0. I'm currently running IPTV but when using OBH 1.0 there seems to be about 5 seconds of buffering before an IPTV channel starts but using other versions of Blackhole they start instantly.

Is there a way to change the buffering settings within OBH to cut out the initial buffering or do I have to switch my Vu+ Solo2 over to another image? If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears!

Really hope I don't have to switch, OBH 1.0 is king :p

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
Oh yeah, actually might be one update behind, have to update it again to get Kodi 17.3. There's a security bug ins 17.2 apparently so that's gotta be done but yeah I'm fairly well updated!

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
Fully updated now to OpenBlackHole 1.0.016 and buffering issue remains. Shame, really makes a TV viewing experience a bit cumbersome and frustrating waiting 5-10 seconds every time you change the channel.

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
Try with the dns of google:
It will solve the problem of buffering

Oh nice, thanks for your reply but I moved on to a different image where buffering was not a problem :p Although tempted to go back now and test out your google dns theory :D Probably will do at some point. Anyways, cheers!

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
Oh nice, thanks for your reply but I moved on to a different image where buffering was not a problem :p Although tempted to go back now and test out your google dns theory :D Probably will do at some point. Anyways, cheers!

Sir, you're an absolute star! That completely fixed my buffering issue, don't know why but it did and I really appreciate it. OBH FTW!