IPTV Player in OBH!

medamine60

Vu+ User
Dear all,
Why in my OBH installed on a VU+ Zero and SOLO4K I could not find any IPTV player in box information side? (please see pics)
It's say that not no streaming client installed!
I already instal and update the IPTV player from the addon server but it's not appear there!
Any idea how to have a working and detected iptv player in OBH?
Many thanks in advance
Amine
1_0_19_2459_440_1_C00000_0_0_0 (1).jpg 1_0_19_2459_440_1_C00000_0_0_0.jpg

bogdanm

IPTv Player is plugin made by samsamsam ; you talking about this plugin ?
If yes; after instalation this plugin go to plugin menu and next find this plugin after this made plugin update.
Next find in seting menu option who give you posiblity view this plugin menu image

medamine60

Vu+ User
IPTv Player is plugin made by samsamsam ; you talking about this plugin ?
If yes; after instalation this plugin go to plugin menu and next find this plugin after this made plugin update.
Next find in seting menu option who give you posiblity view this plugin menu image
Thank you for your quick reply !
Yes this one is installed and can found it within the plugin list
But there is any other IPTV client for OBH? what's should be appear in the menu Streaming Client Info?
Thank you in advance
Amine

bogdanm

Thank you for your quick reply !
Yes this one is installed and can found it within the plugin list
But there is any other IPTV client for OBH? what's should be appear in the menu Streaming Client Info?
Thank you in advance
Amine
Is mediaportal too.
But i think mediaportal and iptv player is more to watching films/serial/music from hosts.

I think best way watching iptv is add he to chanelllist

nunigaia

Dear all,
Why in my OBH installed on a VU+ Zero and SOLO4K I could not find any IPTV player in box information side? (please see pics)
It's say that not no streaming client installed!
I already instal and update the IPTV player from the addon server but it's not appear there!
Any idea how to have a working and detected iptv player in OBH?
Many thanks in advance
Amine
View attachment 31617 View attachment 31618

Because you have no active clients. If you use the Fallback tuner, on the master STB, you´ll see the streaming clients that are connected in that moment.

best regards
nunigaia