Is there a plugin to default languages to english or original

sparky72

Vu+ Newbie
hi

i am looking to see if there is a plugin to default the language to english or original on any satellite channels at the moment when i select a channel i change audio but then on swathing off it goes back to the same language of the channel provider

thanks in advance

ilmago

BH Lover
hi

i am looking to see if there is a plugin to default the language to english or original on any satellite channels at the moment when i select a channel i change audio but then on swathing off it goes back to the same language of the channel provider

thanks in advance

if you change the language and then you press OK, next time you will be in the channel it remains the language you choose before...100% working

sparky72

Vu+ Newbie
yes but if i have to re-start after install a plugin then i have to start all over again with the language change ??

E_lite

Vu+ User
yes but if i have to re-start after install a plugin then i have to start all over again with the language change ??
No, you must restart GUI from the menu, then it saves the last modifications. It should- this is a basic rule for this issue. Did you try it?

del6600

Vu+ User
if you change the language and then you press OK, next time you will be in the channel it remains the language you choose before...100% working

This used to work on 1.75 and 1.76 but not on 1.77, Why? I have reflashed the Vu+Duo with 1.77 3 times but the language issue does not save.
dell

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I've heard about the Dvbapp-2lang_3.01.00-r3 plugin that's available from the TS Panel - SIM2 addons - Plugins Basic. I'm not sure how to configure it though.