a911

The BH Lover
is it on the BH server?
how can i uplod this to box by DCC?

Q?R1
Yes.
green>yellow>addons DM>>Settings!

Q?R2
I think the setttings should be in ipk or tgz file format to upload by DCC!
Or try this way (never done it before, but I use this way for other backups),,,it may work for U:-
- Choose a location the Hard disk or USB : press long Blue>Software Management > advance option >>choose backup location!
- Then making a settings back up: press long Blue>Software Management > advance options>>choose backup file (from there select the setting files
U desire)>>exit>backup system settings!
The settings backup should be found @location stored at!
- Then use a settings edit program to upload to STB!

RgdZ
a911

casppir

Vu+ Newbie
Q?R1
Yes.
green>yellow>addons DM>>Settings!

Q?R2
I think the setttings should be in ipk or tgz file format to upload by DCC!
Or try this way (never done it before, but I use this way for other backups),,,it may work for U:-
- Choose a location the Hard disk or USB : press long Blue>Software Management > advance option >>choose backup location!
- Then making a settings back up: press long Blue>Software Management > advance options>>choose backup file (from there select the setting files
U desire)>>exit>backup system settings!
The settings backup should be found @location stored at!
- Then use a settings edit program to upload to STB!

RgdZ
a911

concerning the 1st way; i usually do it, but the problem with this method is that when i want to download another settings from other uploaders like this one ; the one already installed on the box is not deleted and find myself with six entries for each sat. is there a soluton??
thanks for the help

a911

The BH Lover
OK , I see what U mean!
The Only way (I think) is to make Auto search...and choose yes : Clear Channels!
To delete duplicate once!

Menu >setup>service searching> Auto scan OR manual>> clear before scan.............YES
(it may take more than 1/2 hour)

Then Download the desired settings again!