kodi 15 on blackhole

mohcinbamou

Vu+ Newbie
I'm asking about the next version of blackhole; the 2.1.8 if it will include kodi 15, cause many addons are not working proprely on xbmc 13.2 Ghotam.

mohcinbamou

Vu+ Newbie
hi, thanks for reply, i think that it's time to do it, cause with the actual 13.2 gotham, there is many problems with updated addons such us navi x, vstream, pheonix...Many teams are working hardly to be in the top, and blackhole team must take in consideration if they want to still number one. Best regards.

Ev0

Admin
hi, thanks for reply, i think that it's time to do it, cause with the actual 13.2 gotham, there is many problems with updated addons such us navi x, vstream, pheonix...Many teams are working hardly to be in the top, and blackhole team must take in consideration if they want to still number one. Best regards.
If you read @angelofsky1980's post again, you will understand that this is not something that the Black Hole team (or any other image creator) can do, it has to be done by the Vu+ developers themselves.

aliedmunds

Vu+ Newbie
If you read @angelofsky1980's post again, you will understand that this is not something that the Black Hole team (or any other image creator) can do, it has to be done by the Vu+ developers themselves.
This is something I've been going around in circles over for months. Lots of posts for help on various forums and not getting very far. Who are the vu+ developers? Desperately need the latest version of Kodi, it's driving me bonkers!

nunigaia

This is something I've been going around in circles over for months. Lots of posts for help on various forums and not getting very far. Who are the vu+ developers? Desperately need the latest version of Kodi, it's driving me bonkers!

About XBMC / Kodi 15, i think you are refering to Kodi 15 Isengard, you´ll get nothing without the work of vuplus ( official release posts ), Xbmc is embedded on original Vuplus images ( and not for all STB´S , dued to hardware limitations ).

So, the answer is already done severall times, and @angelofsky1980, has told too the same way --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/kodi-15-on-blackhole.24293/#post-182524

best regards
nunigaia

aliedmunds

Vu+ Newbie
About XBMC / Kodi 15, i think you are refering to Kodi 15 Isengard, you´ll get nothing without the work of vuplus ( official release posts ), Xbmc is embedded on original Vuplus images ( and not for all STB´S , dued to hardware limitations ).

So, the answer is already done severall times, and @angelofsky1980, has told too the same way --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/kodi-15-on-blackhole.24293/#post-182524

best regards
nunigaia
So are we saying that all vu+ boxes are waiting for vu dev to port newer version of kodi as a blanket release? If so, any ideas if/when this will happen? Or do we individually have to contact someone? I.e. get an updated kodi image to flash from the team?
Thanks
Ali

nunigaia

So are we saying that all vu+ boxes are waiting for vu dev to port newer version of kodi as a blanket release? If so, any ideas if/when this will happen? Or do we individually have to contact someone? I.e. get an updated kodi image to flash from the team?
Thanks
Ali

I think that the answer i did on #8 post it´s very clear!
I don´t say on the refered post that it will be avaiable for all VU+ STB´S.
The implementation of last kodi version app on enigma2 STB´S depends from each STB´S manufacturer ( in our case from VUPLUS ).
You can of course, send an e-mail to VUPLUS, and ask for it, on vuplus official website!
Also, the addons avaiable for kodi and xbmc ( for windows ), may not work on enigma2 STB´S, that can run XMBC/KODI.
All we, have to be patient, and wait for what VUPLUS make for that in the future.

That´s all!

best regards
nunigaia

aliedmunds

Vu+ Newbie
Well I'm completely confused now! I took your advice and emailed the vuplus developers directly and their response "we are unable to update or provide additional software that would help. Please try on this website maybe they can help you out.

www.vuplus-community.net"

One of the main reasons for buying the duo2 for Kodi and now it looks like my only option is to jailbreak my Apple TV and load it onto that. Not happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nunigaia

Well I'm completely confused now! I took your advice and emailed the vuplus developers directly and their response "we are unable to update or provide additional software that would help. Please try on this website maybe they can help you out.

www.vuplus-community.net"

One of the main reasons for buying the duo2 for Kodi and now it looks like my only option is to jailbreak my Apple TV and load it onto that. Not happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

§ Final - AFAIK, none STB running enigma2, runs XBMC version >= than 13.2 GOTHAN based .... of course, adapted for running under enigma2 O.S.!

best regards
nunigaia

mohcinbamou

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody i think that without update playing xbmc on our stbs doesn't worth it, because there are many problems, many addons are markerd as incompatibe or broken, it's not smoth as in windows or any os. Best regards.

nunigaia

Hi everybody i think that without update playing xbmc on our stbs doesn't worth it, because there are many problems, many addons are markerd as incompatibe or broken, it's not smoth as in windows or any os. Best regards.

Unfortunately, the versions for PC ( windows ) are not direct compatible with enigma2. This is already answered severall times!

Note: The addons for XBMC, must be adapted ( coded ) to work on enigma2 STB´S, so anyone, is free to ask for it to the addons developers, and only them can adapt it to make it working on our STB´S.

For now, i think it´s better to stop this discussion, and wait for what it happens on the future! ;)

best regards
nunigaia