Latest Mediaportal

zadow

Vu+ Newbie
think it cant find the dependicies that why so many have trouble on the recent brands
from telnet and force installing dependicies

Code:
root@vuultimo:/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_7.4.2_all.ipk --force-depends
Upgrading enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal from 7.3.5 to 7.4.2 on root.
Installing gst-plugins-good-flv (0.10.31.1+git10789+7768342-r9) on root.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal:
*      libffi5 (>= 3.0.10) *   gstreamer (>= 0.10.36.1+git12096+76fc67b) *     librtmp1 (>= 2.48+git504+ad70c64) *     gstreamer (>= 0.10.36.1+git12096+76fc67b) *     libgstpbutils-0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36.1+git10189+1e1e6ea) *  libgstvideo-0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36.1+git10189+1e1e6ea) *
* opkg_download_pkg: Package gst-plugins-good-flv is not available from any configured src.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download gst-plugins-good-flv. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal.
root@vuultimo:/tmp#

zadow

Vu+ Newbie
as a side note if i then try to install either one of the missing dependicies.
like gstreamer_0.10.36.1+git12092+1bcabb9-r1_mips32el.ipk
it cant install , it display that installing would break current setup. :(
Same goes for other missing ones.

Last good mediaportal branch is 7.3.5
higher than that just break everything.

sofiane

Vu+ Newbie
hi i have a vu+ solo se 2v and usingthe last image blackhole when i do upgrade of mediaportal 7.3.5 to 7.4.2 a message appear that upgrade with success but in the list of plugin i don't found plugin of mediaportal and when i installed it from server a message appear that canot install please help

zadow

Vu+ Newbie
hi i have a vu+ solo se 2v and usingthe last image blackhole when i do upgrade of mediaportal 7.3.5 to 7.4.2 a message appear that upgrade with success but in the list of plugin i don't found plugin of mediaportal and when i installed it from server a message appear that canot install please help
they dont seem to care, i made many post about this.
Just dont update.

nunigaia

they dont seem to care, i made many post about this.
Just dont update.

What kind of error did you get? How can we help, if you just say that get errors on installing it, but never said that erros is regarding dependencies needed to run.
This package we have packed is running afaik ... and i can say that is disponible on other forums, although, i have packed the ipk installation file to make it running on Vuplus original STB's ( running OBH or Blackhole 3.0.1 ).

§ - Install it by using an FTP tool ... and if it gives you dependencies needed ,,, tell us here what erro's gives too you.

And, by the way, INFORMATION NEEDED:

• STB where you intend to install the plugin.
  • Image version installed on your STB ... ( We don't support any kind of backup images, even backups from other boards ( Blackhole or Open Blackhole images )).
  • The skin used must be full compatible with the BH or OBH image installed ( this is relevant for Mediaportal and other plugins supported by our team, and not for any kind of illegal stuff ).
  • Before installing a new version, is better to uninstall the previous version and install a new one ( make a possible clean install ), reboot the STB after the uninstallation process, and install the newer version.
best regards
nunigaia

zadow

Vu+ Newbie
As i stated many times and if you read just few post above , you see what the trouble is

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/latest-mediaportal.12215/page-7
well when installing media portal on a bran new flashed image , my case 3.0.1.
I see when i install mediasenter via plugin menu, when done installing it throws several errors, but goes so fast i can see what it is missing.But looks like several python packages.
When i then open plugin (green button it says argparse missing) then when installing that leads to no outgoing connections.
So wich packages are the mediasenter needing, its is more than just argparse.
think it cant find the dependicies that why so many have trouble on the recent brands
from telnet and force installing dependicies
Code:
root@vuultimo:/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_7.4.2_all.ipk --force-depends
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal:
*      libffi5 (>= 3.0.10) *   gstreamer (>= 0.10.36.1+git12096+76fc67b) *     librtmp1 (>= 2.48+git504+ad70c64) *     gstreamer (>= 0.10.36.1+git12096+76fc67b) *     libgstpbutils-0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36.1+git10189+1e1e6ea) *  libgstvideo-0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36.1+git10189+1e1e6ea) *
* opkg_download_pkg: Package gst-plugins-good-flv is not available from any configured src.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download gst-plugins-good-flv. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal.

• STB where you intend to install the plugin.
  • Image version installed on your STB ... ( We don't support any kind of backup images, even backups from other boards ( Blackhole or Open Blackhole images )).
  • The skin used must be full compatible with the BH or OBH image installed ( this is relevant for Mediaportal and other plugins supported by our team, and not for any kind of illegal stuff ).
  • Before installing a new version, is better to uninstall the previous version and install a new one ( make a possible clean install ), reboot the STB after the uninstallation process, and install the newer version.

There is no special image, this happends on the latest BH image just flashed with standard skin, that came with that image.

happends if you install with plugins menu own box or telnet. same error.

As explained before the plugin is needs dependicies, then if you try installing those it will not since it will then say it will break the image (see above telnet install), so you cant force install them either.

its missing these gst-plugins-good-flv, gst-plugins-bad-fragmented and gst-plugins-bad-rtmp

Just flash newest BH and install latest 7.4.2 it wont work only 7.3.5

Last edited:

nunigaia

As i stated many times and if you read just few post above , you see what the trouble is

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/latest-mediaportal.12215/page-7

Code:
Collected errors:

There is no special image, this happends on the latest BH image just flashed with standard skin, that came with that image.

happends if you install with plugins menu own box or telnet. same error.

As explained before the plugin is needs dependicies, then if you try installing those it will not since it will then say it will break the image (see above telnet install), so you cant force install them either.

its missing these gst-plugins-good-flv, gst-plugins-bad-fragmented and gst-plugins-bad-rtmp

Just flash newest BH and install latest 7.4.2 it wont work only 7.3.5

I´ve to investigate with someone of the team members that has SoloSE V2, although it seems that are no problems with other STB´s

1) Installation ScreenShot

MediaPortal.png

2) Mediaportal v. 7.4.2 running.

MediaPortal2.jpg

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

seems to be isolated on vu plus ultimo then.

For ultimo as for other STB's ... as i said make a clean install:

Code:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal

killall -9 enigma2

opkg update

opkg upgrade

reboot

After reboot your STB ... you should have Blackhole 3.0.1 F image version installed in your STB.

Install normally the MEDIAPORTAL V. 7.4.2 from the addons feeds.

You should be prompted to "restart enigma", do it!

Enjoy

best regards
nunigaia

sofiane

Vu+ Newbie
hi when i install it from ftp tools a message appear that plugin bad fragmented cannot install
and when i do the upgrade 7.3.5 to 7.4.2 i have a message that is success but when i go to the list of plugin i don't found it
thanks

augusto

Vu+ Newbie
hi
my box is a genuine vu+solo2 with latest bh after disinstallation and delete all the files and directory regarding mediaportal 3.5 I installed mediaportal 7.4.2 without error but I have the same it don't appear in the plugin list, trying to launch from menu plugin I have the error no module argparse when I install the module I have a version 2.7.9 it reply not downgrade module so seem it be installed a recent version, this for help to resolve the issue
thank you

nunigaia

hi
my box is a genuine vu+solo2 with latest bh after disinstallation and delete all the files and directory regarding mediaportal 3.5 I installed mediaportal 7.4.2 without error but I have the same it don't appear in the plugin list, trying to launch from menu plugin I have the error no module argparse when I install the module I have a version 2.7.9 it reply not downgrade module so seem it be installed a recent version, this for help to resolve the issue
thank you

At this moment i have my STB running a scan, but i think in a 5 to 10 minutes i will pack an Mediaportal v 7.4.2 without argparse requirements, to upload here just wait and reply then here.

nunigaia

hi
thank you
At this moment i have my STB running a scan, but i think in a 5 to 10 minutes i will pack an Mediaportal v 7.4.2 without argparse requirements, to upload here just wait and reply then.

Mediaportal ver. 7.4.2 without "python-argparse" requirements.

Test it and reply here. ;)

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_7.4.2_all.ipk
    3.8 MB · Views: 44

Steffan

Vu+ Newbie
Mediaportal ver. 7.4.2 without "python-argparse" requirements.

Test it and reply here. ;)

best regards
nunigaia

Tested...and I managed to download without any "errors", but it does'nt show up under plugins. I can see it "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Mediaportal". Any thoughts what to do?

OpenBlackHole image, Pingu HD skin on VuDuo2 box.....

nunigaia

Tested...and I managed to download without any "errors", but it does'nt show up under plugins. I can see it "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Mediaportal". Any thoughts what to do?

In wich STB? I have a DUO2 and no issues, installed from the addons feeds. This one above is different because i managed for installing it in BlackHole 3.0.1f version. Not for Open BlackHole.

nunigaia

In wich STB? I have a DUO2 and no issues, installed from the addons feeds. This one above is different because i managed for installing it in BlackHole 3.0.1f version. Not for Open BlackHole.

Code:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal

reboot

opkg update

opkg upgrade

reboot

Install it from the addons feeds MediaPortal version 7.4.2

Should install with no issues ... and MediaPortal should be present in your "Plugins Browser"

MediaPortal3.jpg MediaPortal2.jpg

Steffan

Vu+ Newbie
Still no luck. i managed to download without any "error codes", but it does'nt show up. When I check with DCC it's there under "Extensions". Back to square one.....
I'll have to try with original skin and see if I succeed....

nunigaia

Still no luck. i managed to download without any "error codes", but it does'nt show up. When I check with DCC it's there under "Extensions". Back to square one.....
I'll have to try with original skin and see if I succeed....

Can you post a screenshot of your system information ABOUT menu?

<MENU> <INFORMATION> <ABOUT>,

best regards
nunigaia