Lavatronics or satstation.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ B

Vu+ Newbie
RIPPED OFF by LAVATRONICS
This is serious - I need some advice

My mates dad asked me to get him a VU DUO as he likes the 3pm matches from R O I -
my mate has a tm800 (which he has just upgraded to a Vu+ Uno) and his dad liked what it could do but wanted something more sturdy shall we say.

So i ordered him up a VU DUO from Lavatronics

Serial no. is C0812800559

Everything went OK for 9 months old at the time i thought great its under warranty, no problem, I will send it back for repair or exchange.

So i contacted lavatronics and sent it back,

They responded with this email,

Hi,

here is the comm's i have received from my technician.

Speak soon

Paul

And here's the return, I haven't touched anything but noticed on examination

As you can see, the parts that have been soldered in are incorrect and would damage the unit further.
***************Understandably i called them up to clarify what this meant ?
and the they imply somebody has removed those parts and thus voided any warranty and ability to repair it ?

I of course vehemently and rightly deny this - Why would i attempt to repair something that's under warranty, that illogical and without reason -not to mention i wouldn't have a frigging clue where to start.

So there it is make of it what you will -

From where i stand i was supplied sub standard already tampered with and possibly second hand or clone type goods that were obviously unfit for purpose had i known where to look in the first place !

So in the spirit of wisdom on the internet you can now compare your units when they arrive by looking at the pictures contained herein !

What shall I do next?

paperclip.png
Attached Images
18878d1381347441-ripped-off-lavatronics-lavatronicsimage1.jpg
18879d1381347441-ripped-off-lavatronics-lavatronicsimage2.jpg

N

nanochickin

I doubt you will get anywhere with Lavatroncs mate. They tried to screw me over last year and failed. They are a bunch of cowboys.

As for the capacitors, this was a retro fix done by VU to sort out the red light issue. All it means is that Paul from Lavatronics doesn't know anything about the stuff he sells and hes talking out of his derriere :dance:

Nano

levi

i had some probs with my box (got it from them) be for meet vuplus boxes . He try to blame to image teams and he said nothing he can do to fixed and I have to have it like that but I have manage to fixed my self ....

yummer

BH Lover
Get in touch with trading standards or seek advice from citizens advice bureau .... Consumer rights are here for a reason.. Also it would be worth while to get some info off vu+ with regards to the retro fit to further back up any claims ...

Matrix10

Administrator
I think that our forum is not intended for such posts.
If you have a problem then , use official way and institutions.
Thus we arrive at a situation of writing negative things about someone without the court and judges.
I'm not defending anyone nor I know that company.

This is not allowed here.
and totally outside the purpose of this section of the forum
topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.