Meoboot and Open BH 01

ged

Vu+ Newbie
Please can you tell me if/when Meoboot will become available for use in this latest image.
Best wishes

DavidV

Vu+ Newbie
Today I installed this image and everything worked out just fine. At the flow I did the online update and that is a major improvement. All settings remain as before the update. Not the least, it works very fast.
The zappin' has an increased speed and all my presets works just fine EXEPT FOR ONE!!!!! : When I go to the mediaplayer and I set a surtain map as the first-one for the mediaplayer it works ok, BUT........when I have to make a cold restart (after updating) the preset has gone and I have to set that again. I've tried it a second time and everything was gone again. I think that it's a minor bug that can be fixed.

Mito

Administrator
Today I installed this image and everything worked out just fine. At the flow I did the online update and that is a major improvement. All settings remain as before the update. Not the least, it works very fast.
The zappin' has an increased speed and all my presets works just fine EXEPT FOR ONE!!!!! : When I go to the mediaplayer and I set a surtain map as the first-one for the mediaplayer it works ok, BUT........when I have to make a cold restart (after updating) the preset has gone and I have to set that again. I've tried it a second time and everything was gone again. I think that it's a minor bug that can be fixed.
You have posted in the wrong thread, due to the misunderstanding thread title.
Therefore, the thread title has been changed.

DavidV

Vu+ Newbie
You have posted in the wrong thread, due to the misunderstanding thread title.
Therefore, the thread title has been changed.
Thanks for the reply. Can you give me a link where I can post my remarks/question?