Missing Plugins wanted

ceenet45

Vu+ Newbie
Firstly i would thank all the developers of the BH Team for continuously supporting the forums as well as users

Here i request 2 plugin which were actually working till BH 1.79.After it they are not working and more over removed from the update servers too.

1. Quick Signal Info
This plugin was too good to check Signal levels instantly at the hit of the button and picon was shown to.Though theree is a option to see on the OSD but it ias very small .

2. Advanced video settings
This was used to control the video settings ie contrast ,Brightness etc which was useful to advanced users who can pull out the best picture quality with the combination of setting from box and tv.

Both this plugin are missing. Though if i google it down i can find some ipk but not working on BH 2.0 or above

Kindly request you to check with this and update

Thanks in Advance

ceenet45

Vu+ Newbie
View attachment 13502

Are these the sort of settings you where after?
Yes these are the same one.I need to recheck once again as i feel that if i gpo to that menu one image is displayed Brightness and if i press OK again it displays Contrast ond press ok again it exits. I will reconfirm once again after checking with the box as iam not in front of the box

yummer

BH Lover
Yes these are the same one.I need to recheck once again as i feel that if i gpo to that menu one image is displayed Brightness and if i press OK again it displays Contrast ond press ok again it exits. I will reconfirm once again after checking with the box as iam not in front of the box
i think thats called video fine tune now

Matrix10

Administrator
Enable plugins in blue>Blue>BH Speed UP

Quick Signal Info is not interesting because it is very well seen in the OSD

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
1. Quick Signal Info
This plugin was too good to check Signal levels instantly at the hit of the button and picon was shown to.Though theree is a option to see on the OSD but it ias very small .
Infobar (OSD) could be modified to host a signal value/bar as big as you like, and also a AGC value/bar.
Also, consider that IMHO a numeric value shown on OSD is more immediately informative than a bar.
However I understand that these modifications could not be easy to perform if you are not a programmer.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
First, check if the Videoenhancement plugin has been already installed.
Also, sometimes this item doesn't come up in Setup->System: try rebooting the box.

yummer

BH Lover
Go to menu>setup>system>customise and change setup mode to expert

Then menu>setup>software management>manage extensions and select display and user interface> video enhancment

ceenet45

Vu+ Newbie
Go to menu>setup>system>customise and change setup mode to expert

Then menu>setup>software management>manage extensions and select display and user interface> video enhancment
Thanks but it's showing already and when I tried to in install its status is " done installed upgraded or removed 0 packages