Missing Plugins wanted

yummer

BH Lover
have you tried rebooting box like @Eragon said? because obviously its already installed by the looks... failing that possibly uninstall and reinstall from extensions management or do a reflash?

ceenet45

Vu+ Newbie
have you tried rebooting box like @Eragon said? because obviously its already installed by the looks... failing that possibly uninstall and reinstall from extensions management or do a reflash?
Yes I have rebooted the box and regarding flashing in last few days I have done it w to changing bh2.5 ,06,07 etc it wad good on bh 1.79

yummer

BH Lover
Yes I have rebooted the box and regarding flashing in last few days I have done it w to changing bh2.5 ,06,07 etc it wad good on bh 1.79
mines been great on all? i do a fresh flash each time mind. i.e i never backup any settings and have no problems

ceenet45

Vu+ Newbie
:dance::dance::dance:Iam sure you might of got it with the mood of the Emily I finally got it I dunno what exactly the reason but after following instructions of all of yours I rebooted the box and holla.and thanks for the amazing support which led thevproblwm solved just less than an hour

yummer

BH Lover
I think most things are covered in new starting out section now my friend in the how to sections. Also the search feature comes in very useful