More than 1 dual tuner ?

superglud

BH Lover
Ultimo

I know that at present time, it is only possible to have 1 Dual dvb-s2 tuner installed (Tuner slot 3 only)

Will it work as expected (6 tuners), if i install 3 dual DVB-C/T2 tuners in my Ultimo ?

Code:
VU+® Hybrid DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner

[URL]https://www.hm-sat-shop.de/receiver-zubehoer/tuner/2663/vu-hybrid-dvb-c/t2-dual-tuner-uno-/-ultimo-/-duo?c=51[/URL]

Best regards

Ev0

Admin
I do not know for sure, but I would expect it to only accept 1 dual tuner, therefore only giving 4 tuners still.

thijss

Vu+ User
Bought the vu-hybrid-dvb-c/t2-dual-tuner and tried to use it in slot a but no joy only in slot c so really no good to me because i want to use the Dual dvb-s2 tuner at the same time.
Dual tuners are still only supported in slot c

thijss

Vu+ User
Bought the Vu+ Turbo but this doesn't work eighter, am i really stuck with having "only 4 tuners" at one time or should the Vu+Turbo usb tuner be recognised ?

thijss

Vu+ User
The Black hole 2.1.7 with single hybrid-dvb-c/t2 tuner in slot a ,single DVB-S in slot b and dual DVB-S in slot c i thought reading around that i should be able to use the Vu+ Turbo with this too but when i connect it with loopthrough from slot a and start and restart box i have no picture on DTT channels at all says i have signal and there is no extra tuner detected, Still no extra tuner when feed is connected straight to VU+Turbo, i do have the latest drivers from last sept would i need to install special drivers for the VU+Turbo , i thought Black Hole was ready for this ?

Ev0

Admin
The drivers should already be in BH 2.1.7, have you double checked there isn't a 2nd page in the tuner configuration menu with the turbo on it (at the bottom of the list).

I will connect my Ultimo up later today, and check with my Turbo.

The Turbo should be detected even with no feed going to it.

superglud

BH Lover
Should the Vu+Turbo usb tuner be recognised ?

Yes, please try rebooting the box more than ones.
There could still be some "instability/timing issue" when booting and having "usb tuners" connected.

My usb tuners is often not working the first time (first reboot)

Best regards

thijss

Vu+ User
only difference is that you have a DVB-S tuner in slot a would you be able to test with a DVB-T/C in slot a ?

Ev0

Admin
only difference is that you have a DVB-S tuner in slot a would you be able to test with a DVB-T/C in slot a ?
I can't i'm afraid, but it won't make any difference, as the pluggable tuners are not related to the usb turbo tuner anyway.

I think you should reflash your box with a clean 2.1.7 (or OBH image as both work fine with the Turbo tuner) and do not restore any backups.

thijss

Vu+ User
Will do as you suggest ,don't like the OBH and i never restore from old backups anyway and will provide update after testing when i have the time.
Thanks for replies

thijss

Vu+ User
That did the job , fresh image en the Turbo was there , thanks for your help and time Evo.
still don't really understand why but maybe it just needed fresh configuration of the tuners.
working perfect now