Motorised dish problems - Black Hole 2.0.1.Rev.A VU Solo2

ixusas

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,
I have questions about motorized dish. The problem is that the motor does not rotate dish automatically when selected channels from other satellites. It
works only when I manually select the required satellite. I was hoping that when selecting channels from favourites/bouquets, that are on the different satelites motor shout rotate the dish. Instead, there appears the flashing satellite sign in the right corner at the top, but rotor doesn't rotate dish to the different sattelite.
I use Black Hole 2.0.1.Rev.A.VU.Solo2
My setup is:
Vu+ solo2
Selfsat Stab HH90 rotor
Selfsat flat dish
DiSEqC 1.2, USALS
1. My connection from Solo2, LNB1 goes to motor and then to LNB port 1 on the dish (motorised LNB port1)
2. My connection from solo2, LNB2 goes directly to LNB port 2 on the dish.
Coordinates are set correct, USALS works without problems. Finds all satellites which as you have configured. But the motor rotates only through
the Black Hole Main Menu -> Control->Channel Search-> search for satellites. After I choose sattelite, rotor points dish to the right sattelite, no problems.
But every time I want to watch channels from different sattelites, I need to do it through the main BH menu. As I understand when I choose a channel from another satellite motor should be able automatically point the antenna to the corresponding sattelite. And now need to do it manually by going to the Black Hole the main menu -> ... -> search for satellites.
Any ideas what could be wrong?