Motorised Set-up Issue

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Hi all,
Well got my new VU+ Duo 2 with 2* Dual Tuners ... excellent machine ... running latest BH Image 2.0.5 with Rev B

Here's my issue.... I'm connecting two feeds from my dual LNB (Invacom 0.3) from a 2.2M dish with a H-H mount. One cable goes to my V-BOX and then looped through via fly lead to TUNER A on VU box. Second cable goes directly to TUNER B.
Everything seemed well but I noticed that some Sky Italia xpndrs showed no SNR % at all (12673V) ...
I tried numerous fixes (dish, LNB , etc ....) , then I swapped cables in TUNERS and when I set-up TUNER B as the main motorised tuner and have TUNER A as second motorised cable then xpndrs returned with around 60-70% showing ..... weird????

Has anyone a similar experience to what is happening with the TUNER A set-up as main???

Sorry for big question but hope I've made myself clear??

Thanks,
Nitemare :)

Nitemare

Vu+ User
I only have one motorised set-up.

One dual band feed to TUNER A & B

Working fine if TUNER B used as feed from VBOX but not when TUNER A used as main feed???

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Sorted .... it was a dish issue ... it was slightly off in elevation ...

Weirdly TUNER B gave a signal whilst A didn't??

Anyhow, I've managed to cure problem myself ...

erregalbiati

Vu+ Newbie
What is exactly Rev B. So there'r two revisions? I thought only 2.0.5. Since I did buy the receiver today I must know what ( and where to find it) install. Help

erregalbiati

Vu+ Newbie
Very kind paolino. Why don't make little effort and try to reply to my other questions I posted in different chapter. I'm still blocked! I'm afraid to do mistakes. Thanks!

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Very kind paolino. Why don't make little effort and try to reply to my other questions I posted in different chapter. I'm still blocked! I'm afraid to do mistakes. Thanks!

I can't do an effort now. I have to go to bed now. I'm not in holidays. I have to work tomorrow. Good night!

Sorry @all for :offtopic: