multig epg problem!

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys and dolls
ok i am very new to all this, and have just got a new vu+ duo with black hole 1.6.6 (i think thats wot it is lol)
all was ok till i had a mess about (doh) wen in channel list i pressed No3 for multig epg, now wen i press No3 i get nothing! i want to look to the futre lol, so all help greatfully received ;-)

a911

The BH Lover
hi guys and dolls
ok i am very new to all this, and have just got a new vu+ duo with black hole 1.6.6 (i think thats wot it is lol)
all was ok till i had a mess about (doh) wen in channel list i pressed No3 for multig epg, now wen i press No3 i get nothing! i want to look to the futre lol, so all help greatfully received ;-)

Look into EPG global setting and activate number to work @ channel list!

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
Look into EPG global setting and activate number to work @ channel list!
hhmmmm had a look and dont see EPG global settings, can u point me in the right direction pls;-) like i said, i am new to this and new to the box also!
but wen in channel list, No1,No2 and No4 all work, but not No3! i no wit is theres as if i do long press on blue button, i can access it there, but thats from the viewing screen. i want to be able to do it again via channel list!
btw, thanks for the reply ;-)

a911

The BH Lover
@STB RC

Blue>Red>>Red>>>Enable Epg Buttons in Channel List........Yes......Red(Save)

a911

The BH Lover
well added and changed skin, but still the same, No's 1,2,4 work butt 3 doesnt!

Will Friend,,,what can I say!
May be something missing or # 3 @RC is busted,,,,:)!

Start all over with clean BH Image,,,and see what will happen!
GudLuK
a911

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
Will Friend,,,what can I say!
May be something missing or # 3 @RC is busted,,,,:)!

Start all over with clean BH Image,,,and see what will happen!
GudLuK
a911
No3 works fine as wenpressed u can see reaction n box's display.
is it easy to do clean image install/back up boquets etc?
thank for the help anyways ;-)

babelina

Vu+ Newbie
No3 works fine as wenpressed u can see reaction n box's display.
is it easy to do clean image install/back up boquets etc?
thank for the help anyways ;-)

Yes it's really easy.
- Backup your settings with DCC 2.95 (it s the one I use)
- Download the right image BH 1.6.6 USB version
- Extract it to the formated FAT32 USB stick.
- Turn off your box
- Put it in front usb slot, and hit the power switch at the back of your Vu+
- Let it do it's flashing job.

Enjoy your new flashed image, and restore your settings with dcc.

If you guys see I forgot something, don't hesitate to correct me

Good luck (you won't need it bc it'a a piec' a'cake)

birdman99

Vu+ User
im having the same issue has stated above regarding epg.ive tryed the boot logo change,no change im using 1.6.5 b/hole aswell,im wanting to update image to 1.6.6 but could someone explain how to backup in dcc and then after new image is on how to reload old settings.id would have to be 100 percent sure i knew what i was doing before attempting because apart from this my duo is working great.

a911

The BH Lover
im having the same issue has stated above regarding epg.ive tryed the boot logo change,no change im using 1.6.5 b/hole aswell,im wanting to update image to 1.6.6 but could someone explain how to backup in dcc and then after new image is on how to reload old settings.id would have to be 100 percent sure i knew what i was doing before attempting because apart from this my duo is working great.

No need to use DCC to backup your settings!

U can use software manager (only settings and Little bet more)or BH personal Backup ( all of your goody's)!
Make few searches @ BH forum here and you will find the procedures!

RgdZ
a911

Reactions: gmx

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
hi guy
thanks for the help so far :)
took the punge and gave it a clean blackhole 1.6.6 image, and yes it sorted out my problem:victory:
ok i have one little issue lol before clen install i had remote timer installed. but for the life of me, i cant find it anywere! found auto timer, but remote timer i cant find?

another Q, are there differnet types of blackhole 1.6.6 images? just with babelina saying "Download the right image BH 1.6.6 USB version" it made me wonder!