Multiquickbutton dissapeared on BH Server?

Vpekus

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

I just installed BH 3.0.3.H after using VTI for about 5 years, the image is very nice but I cant find a way to customize buttons, can you please add Multiquickbutton plugin or explain how to customize in a different way?

I tied to change some buttons by editing keymap.xml file but I cant make the blue button open favorites instead of blue panel.

Thanks in advance.

nunigaia

Hi!

I just installed BH 3.0.3.H after using VTI for about 5 years, the image is very nice but I cant find a way to customize buttons, can you please add Multiquickbutton plugin or explain how to customize in a different way?

I tied to change some buttons by editing keymap.xml file but I cant make the blue button open favorites instead of blue panel.

Thanks in advance.

To open Favorites, you just need to press 2 buttons.

Up or Down arrow key, followed by the pressing of BLUE button.

best regards
nunigaia

Vpekus

Vu+ Newbie
To open Favorites, you just need to press 2 buttons.

Up or Down arrow key, followed by the pressing of BLUE button.

best regards
nunigaia
Thanks for your answer, favorites was just one exemle , I would like to config few more buttons.

taree

Vu+ Newbie
i m a new user of solo2.
any mqb version working with blackhole ?
or any other plugin recomeded for assigning vu buttons according to our desire?

AlexWilMac

In case I recommend QuickButton. I tried once, for a while, Multiquickbutton but it looked like it was designed for other images and it caused me some problems (don't ask which ones because it was long time ago).
But remember that installing these kind of plugins you loose the original way some buttons work.
This is why I gave up with it.
For instance, you won't be able to use long blue press to set your pip size and position. But this is just an example.
Anyway, you'll find QuickButton under
Addons Download Manager/Black Hole feeds plugins

Last edited:

taree

Vu+ Newbie
i m also feeling same problem.
why blackhole team ignoring this main issue?
can anyone plz upload mqb working version for 3.0.3g

paperino61

Vu+ User
In case I recommend QuickButton. I tried once, for a while, Multiquickbutton but it looked like it was designed for other images and it caused me some problems (don't ask which ones because it was long time ago).
But remember that installing these kind of plugins you loose the original way some buttons work.
This is why I gave up with it.
For instance, you won't be able to use long blue press to set your pip size and position. But this is just an example.
Anyway, you'll find QuickButton under
Addons Download Manager/Black Hole feeds plugins

Hi to all, the version You can download (if remember right is named > bh2.17) is suitable for bh303.... I use it for a long time without problem

g.

twin

Vu+ Newbie
Is it impossible to get back the plugin Multiquick button that could be downloaded into the image. This was modified to just blackhole.
Can anyone upload it here, many who miss it.
I only need it for this:
Press EPG button and get single EPG instead of EPG + Yellow button.

AlexWilMac

1) Have you tried the long press of EPG button?
2) have you tried the plugin SetupQuickButton instead of Multiquickbutton?

twin

Vu+ Newbie
1) Have you tried the long press of EPG button?
2) have you tried the plugin SetupQuickButton instead of Multiquickbutton?

Still not the same.
1. Must still press 2 times to get to single epg.
2. Using other buttons than epg is not a topic here.

AlexWilMac

SetupQuickButton is then your plugin: try it. Before getting rid of it (because I prefer the original behaviour for coloured buttons long press, I used also for a bit Multiquickbutton but, as said many times by many people, was not for BH e caused problems. SetupQuickButton, at least, doesn't.

twin

Vu+ Newbie
SetupQuickButton is then your plugin: try it. Before getting rid of it (because I prefer the original behaviour for coloured buttons long press, I used also for a bit Multiquickbutton but, as said many times by many people, was not for BH e caused problems. SetupQuickButton, at least, doesn't.

Understand that you have no authority over what can be downloaded and you are just a regular user who has had a problem with multiquickbutton.
Is aware that this plugin is not designed for blackhole but for VTI, and knows it's a problem if you use it downloaded from other forums.
But the one who found on download to blackhole was modified to work with blackhole and worked 100%.
It will probably appear again, maybe someone has it in a backup, but thought it's bad if the blackhole team can not upload it here if anyone wants to use it.

nunigaia

Understand that you have no authority over what can be downloaded and you are just a regular user who has had a problem with multiquickbutton.
Is aware that this plugin is not designed for blackhole but for VTI, and knows it's a problem if you use it downloaded from other forums.
But the one who found on download to blackhole was modified to work with blackhole and worked 100%.
It will probably appear again, maybe someone has it in a backup, but thought it's bad if the blackhole team can not upload it here if anyone wants to use it.

Don´t know if this will work as it should, although, can you try it:

--> I´ve repacked and removed some information not used on BlackHole images, in order to not give some errors related to other images.

Please reply about your tests. --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...apeared-on-bh-server.31376/page-2#post-235734

twin

Vu+ Newbie
@nunigaia
Have tested without luck, but good someone helps. We like that.
There is still too much VTI stuff.
Now the green and blue buttons do not work normally.

I have a preliminary solution that solves my problem
I have the old file from "Personal Backup" and transferred this with FTP.
Gets this error when I press the epg button:
File/etc/MultiQuickButton/quickbutton_info.xml not found!

Retrieves the "MultiQuickButton" folder from a new ipk.fil and transfers it to /etc/
And gives all files rights 755 and restart Enigma2.
Then I'm up to running as it was modified I think.

nunigaia

@nunigaia

Retrieves the "MultiQuickButton" folder from a new ipk.fil and transfers it to /etc/

Can you please, zip the whole files and upload it by replying to this post?

thanks,
best regards

nunigaia

AlexWilMac

@nunigaia

Just for curiosity: have you tried the other plugin I told you and which perfectly works? Try setupQuickButton and see if it's good for you. Multiquickbutton isn't the only plugin existing. I've used it for quite a long time before deciding I prefer the original behaviour of buttons and it's good.
And, in case you want to try OpenBH, remember that it allows you to configure every buttons easily.

twin

Vu+ Newbie
Just for curiosity: have you tried the other plugin I told you and which perfectly works? Try setupQuickButton and see if it's good for you. Multiquickbutton isn't the only plugin existing. I've used it for quite a long time before deciding I prefer the original behaviour of buttons and it's good.
And, in case you want to try OpenBH, remember that it allows you to configure every buttons easily.

I know setupQuickButton works excellent but does not need extra buttons like blue long, red long etc. Only use colored buttons as they are original in blackhole.
I only use the "Multiquickbutton plugin" to be able to press once on epg so I automatically get single epg, how many times should I explain it?