MultiQuickButton

dacorsa

Vu+ User
hi,

how configure this plugin with the blackhole image? how can i set the plugin with the default choose of black hole?

without the MQB plugin how works the firmware, what file can i modify?

thanks!

Tamaki

Administrator
hi,

how configure this plugin with the blackhole image? how can i set the plugin with the default choose of black hole?

without the MQB plugin how works the firmware, what file can i modify?

thanks!
First of all try to install it from addons server.
Then try it and see what you can do, it's very easy plugin.
If you have any doubt ask what you need.

sidTM

Vu+ User
First of all try to install it from addons server.
Then try it and see what you can do, it's very easy plugin.
If you have any doubt ask what you need.

Hi
I cant seem to get this plugin to work either, when i go into it and say i set the red Burton for 1channel it doesnt seen to work, it doesnt seen to save your changes, and also does autostart need to be on or off? Mines is left on

dacorsa

Vu+ User
hi to all,

first of all the only version working is that:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multiquickbutton-vu_2.7.13-r3_all.ipk

second when i install it on bh image it change all the color Key... so how can i set the green and blue key as the original blackhole?

thanks in advance

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
when i install it on bh image it change all the color Key... so how can i set the green and blue key as the original blackhole?
Blu button (short and long push) can be configured in MQB to perform as in default BH.

However Green button default behavior is definitively lost...:(
I tried a lot of MQB options without success, and at the end I mapped the Green short as PIP switch, and the Green long as PIP ON/OFF... much more useful... ;)
The Green Panel is not to be used every time and can be accessed using other ways.

dacorsa

Vu+ User
grazie, thanks Eragon, mah....que pena....

Is there other way to configure a key without MQB plugin? what file blackhole use to map remote control?

thanks!

Last edited:

Tamaki

Administrator
hi to all,

first of all the only version working is that:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multiquickbutton-vu_2.7.13-r3_all.ipk

second when i install it on bh image it change all the color Key... so how can i set the green and blue key as the original blackhole?

thanks in advance
If you use the version on server addons it works fine, be sure you select the version for your img.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi
I cant seem to get this plugin to work either, when i go into it and say i set the red Burton for 1channel it doesnt seen to work, it doesnt seen to save your changes, and also does autostart need to be on or off? Mines is left on
I think to remember that red botton pesonalisation has been disabled in the server version on server addons because long press is reverved for universe and red botton is reserved for hbbtv.
Does other botton personalization work?

dacorsa

Vu+ User
I think to remember that red botton pesonalisation has been disabled in the server version on server addons because long press is reverved for universe and red botton is reserved for hbbtv.
Does other botton personalization work?
i don't use other universe....how can personalize the red key on the remote ?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
You have to directly struggle with some modifications within the standard BH key mapping file:
/usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml

Not a very straightforward task indeed...;)

Remember to save a copy of the original file!

Tamaki

Administrator
I don't remember exactly, but you can try to edit the file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickBotton/keymap.xml and add the line
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="red" flags="b" />
and restart enigma2.
I'm not sure if it works.
Make a copy of original file before modification.
Let me know.

dacorsa

Vu+ User
I don't remember exactly, but you can try to edit the file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickBotton/keymap.xml and add the line
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="red" flags="b" />
and restart enigma2.
I'm not sure if it works.
Make a copy of original file before modification.
Let me know.
ahahahah THANKS! WORKS!!!!!!

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
what about the ok to pop up the channel list how can i do that..
I know that many receivers use the Ok button to pop up the channel list.
In BH the Ok button is hard coded to the OSD, and it's non an easy job to remap it, also considering that the OSD should have to be invoked in some other way.

MultiQuickButton can't be used, if you wish to try, you can take a look at the BH keymap.xml file.

paperino61

Vu+ User
what about the ok to pop up the channel list how can i do that..

Hi, you can use Pauli Plugin and set OK button to show channel list;
I use this and for me is ok; to solve the problem of toggle OSD I've changed in keymap.xml (/share/enigma2/)

the section

<map context="InfobarShowHideActions">
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="hide" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="hide" flags="m" />
</map>

with

<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
</map>

and all works in the way I want :)

jity

Vu+ Newbie
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="hide" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="hide" flags="m" />
thanks paper i just did that but what about if i want to control it x2 ok to show extra info bar and one klick to show the channel list?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
what about if i want to control it x2 ok to show extra info bar and one klick to show the channel list?
This is the problem that could occur when remapping the Ok button: AFAIK it will no longer work for switching to the secondary OSD screen with a second push, and also to clear the OSD with a third push.

But I haven't tried by myself, it's only a speculation.