MX HQ10 all versions

Calavera

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible to keep the channel informations locked, on request? (e.g. double click on OK, or some other way). I can't keep them on screen more than a few seconds.

It would be useful for me, doing fine adjustment of antenna on a channel. Thanks!

Matrix10

Administrator
Is it possible to keep the channel informations locked, on request? (e.g. double click on OK, or some other way). I can't keep them on screen more than a few seconds.

It would be useful for me, doing fine adjustment of antenna on a channel. Thanks!

This is not a skin issue

But answer.

In the menu/panel Customise you have Infobar timeout configuration.

Calavera

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for the answer, but it isn't what I want... I don't want the Infobar to last more, just would like to lock it when I need.
But now, I realize that it's off topic on a skin thread, sorry for that. I will try to ask for that new feature in another section.

Keep up the good work! :cool:

Matrix10

Administrator
Thank you for the answer, but it isn't what I want... I don't want the Infobar to last more, just would like to lock it when I need.
But now, I realize that it's off topic on a skin thread, sorry for that. I will try to ask for that new feature in another section.

Keep up the good work! :cool:

To finish

Infobar is locked if you use in Customise Infobar timeout >>> no timeout
Then with the button OK you can command with show / hide Infobar

AlexWilMac

To finish

Infobar is locked if you use in Customise Infobar timeout >>> no timeout
Then with the button OK you can command with show / hide Infobar

Unfortunately, this is possible only under OBH, not BH and it's something I really miss. Anyway, is not related to this or other skins' topics.

AlexWilMac

Your skins are my favourite. Only, please, take care of Multi Graphic EPG because the selected event, the one where "cursor" is, are often not clearly distinguished from the other ones, especially in OBH (in BH, I don't know why, the situation is better).

AlexWilMac

A "funny" thing: as I modified the main menu order by MENU SORT plugin, with these two skins, I see the icons in the original sequence but, when I go up/down (right/left) it choices the item following the order I chose by Menu Sort!

Matrix10

Administrator
A "funny" thing: as I modified the main menu order by MENU SORT plugin, with these two skins, I see the icons in the original sequence but, when I go up/down (right/left) it choices the item following the order I chose by Menu Sort!
Plugin can only corrupt BH menu coding.

AlexWilMac

I know but it have been useful, so far. Only, a question: I read in BH302H release notes that it would "Implement Menu Ordering" but I didn't find this option (also to get rid of Menu Sort).