Request MyMetrix in OPenspa 4.0.004

ujua

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I wanted to ask a question, I'm testing the latest version of this skin on the Openspa 4.0.004 image as it has always enjoyed, the fact is that the generic Metrix does not boot, but the version of bh if that works 90℅ screens but 10% is missing is the info bar and the second info bar does not display with any button nor the zap, I know the developer is the one to adapt to the openspa, but since I saw that it worked more or less, because I wonder if a teacher of the subject could not make a little tweak in that regard to this failing would work in Openspa image, but you can, I would like to know who to contact or ifalready they have been conducted but did not manage ... anyway was just that, thank you very much

Cheers

excuse my English translated by google

joudaraziz14

Vu+ Newbie
Hi any one can help pls sport channel freezer , some not all other channel have ( sid on in pat) . Any suggestion pls

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

caka

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I wanted to ask a question, I'm testing the latest version of this skin on the Openspa 4.0.004 image as it has always enjoyed, the fact is that the generic Metrix does not boot, but the version of bh if that works 90℅ screens but 10% is missing is the info bar and the second info bar does not display with any button nor the zap, I know the developer is the one to adapt to the openspa, but since I saw that it worked more or less, because I wonder if a teacher of the subject could not make a little tweak in that regard to this failing would work in Openspa image, but you can, I would like to know who to contact or ifalready they have been conducted but did not manage ... anyway was just that, thank you very much

Cheers

excuse my English translated by google
Install package Mymetrix Open store from this page and after that try to modify skin from MyMetrix plugin, maybe will work. Good luck!

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/mymetrix-openstore-bh-2-0-x.12090/page-28