MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

gus

Vu+ Newbie
Does anyone have a link to where I can down load the latest xpicons. I prefer the transparent xpicons for 13e, 19e and 28e

Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MOUNA

Vu+ User
GIYBF, google is your best friend, trying to put the right keywords in your search

sorry for the link only tryin' to help, look here

h**p://picons.bitbucket.org/downloads.html

you will find a regular set for I think 19°, 13°, 28° and..., check the picons for HD channels I think hey have wrong in the canal references Service...

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

gus

Vu+ Newbie
I have these picons before, but it does not work for me, I cannot seem to add picons with ipk install. Dose anyone have anymore links to transparent picons

many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

kUbbAS

Vu+ Newbie
just renamed picons does not work with the right reference service that you can find in menu info
It worked great! I just changed name on the picons with the right reference service! It was easy to do with Dreambox Edit, just rightclick on the channel and copy Reference Service :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Thanks for this fantastic skin. Just one simple question. Is it possible to edit the skin.xml file in order to show not only the time in standby mode but also the actual day and month ??

Cheers

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Thanks for that but I'm afraid I wouldn't know how and where to start. It would be great if someone with enough knowledge could add this to the OpenStore Black Hole skin parts. I think I'm not the only one who would appreciate this simple mod.

Cheers

redcorex

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone! Capa thank you alot for your effort!
I have recently install mymetrix and openstore software. I clean all my screenparts and add a few for start. I playing with different screenparts and found only BH modified by capa are working there. Please advice me why neither EIB does not work for me. I look at skin.xml and found no generated code just empty tags

Code:
<screen backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder" name="SecondInfoBar" position="0,0" size="1283,723" title="SecondInfoBar">
  </screen>
I confused with SIB/EIB notation yet.
Code:
root@vusolo2:/var/lib/opkg/lists# opkg list | grep metrix
enigma2-metrix-infobar-pumian - 1.2
enigma2-mymetrix-0815-bootlogo-de - 2
enigma2-mymetrix-0815-metrix-navibar-icons - 2
enigma2-mymetrix-skinextension-0815-cooltv-skindesign - 2
enigma2-mymetrix-skinextension-0815-emc-infobar - 1
enigma2-mymetrix-skinextension-0815-emc-no-nocover-fix - 1.0
enigma2-mymetrix-spinner-titan - 1
enigma2-plugin-extensions-openstore-mymetrix - 2.0.14.1

redcorex

Vu+ Newbie
I found only SIB screenparts take effect when installed. It would be great if someone knows what wrong with my skin or keymapping. Please explain a difference with SIB/EIB things, why BH adopted EIB parts does not work for me?

bolix

Vu+ Newbie
well wonder how to get those little picons in channel selection bar near the event -progress... Tnx