Mytube player

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
I have Vu+duo, BlackHole 1.6.6 default skin. The download function in Mytube player plugin is no longer avialable. i mean when i choose video in mytube list and then menu i get the Input window and 3 choice 1.My tube setting 2.View related Videos3.View response video, the 4:th function (download this video) is no longer avialable. Does any one experince the same thing?
Thanks in advance

a911

The BH Lover
I have Vu+duo, BlackHole 1.6.6 default skin. The download function in Mytube player plugin is no longer avialable. i mean when i choose video in mytube list and then menu i get the Input window and 3 choice 1.My tube setting 2.View related Videos3.View response video, the 4:th function (download this video) is no longer avialable. Does any one experince the same thing?
Thanks in advance

(Download this video),,,,:confused: interesting , where did U see this function before?

RgdZ
a911

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
Its available!
With w/BHImage 1.66 ,
Vu+ Duo, Skin " Elegance1 "

View attachment 4923

Have Fun w/BHImages,,,,;)!
Tank you for your reply.I have downloaded Elegance1 image ,but the problem exist.have even delet and download the plugin , but same problem.have even reflashed image,same problem.any suggessions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

a911

The BH Lover
Ok,,fine!
Make BH Personal Back-up file or just your settings!
Then go for a clean image update,,,,if U will use BHP B-up,,,say "NO" 2plugins restore!

RgdZ
a911

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
Ok,,fine!
Make BH Personal Back-up file or just your settings!
Then go for a clean image update,,,,if U will use BHP B-up,,,say "NO" 2plugins restore!

RgdZ
a911

Thank you for your advice .Ihave reflashed clean BH 1.66 image last night.No back up.then tested youtube player with both default and elegance image, but same problem exist.then i flashed latest VTI image, no problem there, i got download function.The problem is that im not satisfy with picture quality on VTI image.the picture quality on BH image is simply the best.Do you have any suggession so that i get downlad function on you tube plugin on BH image.
thanks in advance

a911

The BH Lover
Thank you for your advice .Ihave reflashed clean BH 1.66 image last night.No back up.then tested youtube player with both default and elegance image, but same problem exist.then i flashed latest VTI image, no problem there, i got download function.The problem is that im not satisfy with picture quality on VTI image.the picture quality on BH image is simply the best.Do you have any suggession so that i get downlad function on you tube plugin on BH image.
thanks in advance

Am sorry...I do not have any idea why its happning 2U,,,,:confused:!
I thought may be its UTube Copy-write Dloads in U'r area,,,,but if its working with vti image , then,,,,I do not know....:wallbash:!

RgdZ
a911

panter12

Vu+ User
Thanks in advance
You just go in : Menu/config/system/personalize and enable expert mode, and you will have del menu (download this video).
Regard.