NAS mount issue

p lopes

Vu+ Newbie
Hi again!
I have done exactly what it's says on the first post, and no success :(

Vu+Duo2
Black Hole 2.1.3

So far, what I have done:

-Mount my NAS as hdd replacement (read and right)
-on recording paths - have choosen my NAS location
-(to try instant record) When I press red button to record , ask me the normal questions - I choose record 2 min (I have test on FTA and happens the same), than appears a text box saying that the TV gone change to the channel that I have request to record (+/-18 seconds) adn then don't happen nothing...
-(to try schedule record) don't record nothing as well...

Any help?

p lopes

Vu+ Newbie
How can I debug, or make a log in order to see what it's the problem?

Previous I had a Gigablue Quad Plus and everything was fine...

p lopes

Vu+ Newbie
Yesterday evening, and today morning, with several tests, still don't record on my NAS.

Can anyone tell me or help me in order to take a log or debug, to see what's wrong?

Mito

Administrator
Yesterday evening, and today morning, with several tests, still don't record on my NAS.

Can anyone tell me or help me in order to take a log or debug, to see what's wrong?
You have reported your issue in the wrong thread.
Here we are talking about USB devices and not NAS.

p lopes

Vu+ Newbie
This problem is due to can't mount properly my NAS as a HDD replacement.

I want to be able to record from my Vu+Duo2 to my Synology NAS.

So far, with CIFS or NFS without success!

Please, any help?

calmnowisthis

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there. I take it that you have got all your permissions set on your Synology, and when you setup the NFS share on your Synology that you gave the client IP your VU's IP address.

I have set up a NAS share on my Synology with both NFS and CIFS and it did work. But now I am using my ASUS router as a NAS with a USB drive plugged in.

lsmirsat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have just updated my solo2 from 2.1.0.1 to 2.1.3 and I am also having problems with monuting Nas shares.

I have a Netgear Nas and I had 2 shares from my Nas mounted in BH 2.1.0.1 in CIFS mode.
Now I cannot mount them with BH 2.1.3.
With BH 2.1.3, in the network browser I can see the nas but I cannot see the shares after entering username and password.

Any ideas?
Thank you in advance.

Snowshoe

Vu+ Newbie
hey guys, i have the same problem here.
i upgraded to 2.1.3 and i can no longer mount my network drive

lsmirsat

Vu+ Newbie
I tried with BH 2.1.2 and 2.1.1 have the same problem.
As I mentioned earlier, Nas shares can be mounted with no problem with 2.1.0 - 2.1.0.1

lsmirsat

Vu+ Newbie
New info:

I installed clean BH 2.1.0 ( build 2014-05-07 ) and restored my personal backup: my Nas mount are OK.

I went in manage sofware and did an online system update ( build 2014-07-22 ) then the Nas mount are no longer working.

flori2

Vu+ Newbie
I have Vu+ SoloSE with the latest Black Hole. I'm currently using my NAS (Zyxel NSA 325) as a hard disk and I have no issues at all.
Can you browse the folders of the NAS from your decoder? Try with mediaplayer to access the files inside the NAS.

p lopes

Vu+ Newbie
I have Vu+ SoloSE with the latest Black Hole. I'm currently using my NAS (Zyxel NSA 325) as a hard disk and I have no issues at all.
Can you browse the folders of the NAS from your decoder? Try with mediaplayer to access the files inside the NAS.

Do you have mounted CIFS or NFS?
I can access to the files in the NAS from Vu+duo2... But when it comes to record... Nothing happens

Snowshoe

Vu+ Newbie

that's the problem, i can't access the files inside the HDD with media player