Need help on solo pls

Robsat66

Vu+ Newbie
I have just upgraded a Vu solo (Original) from 204 to 217. On my system was working good. when I gave it to him after 6 hrs he switched from channels and it crush and keep crushing. I gave him mine which has been for a long time with 209 and never had a problem and over his place it crushed too. I really don`t know what the hell is happening. I have already did it three times and this same thing happens. Now I have tried to put it back to 204 maybe this software is not good with his tv. He has a Grounding. Now I have just put it on scart and eliminated the HDMI to try and find what's going on. Any help would be appreciated. Thx Guys cause this is driving me crazy

nunigaia

I have just upgraded a Vu solo (Original) from 204 to 217. On my system was working good. when I gave it to him after 6 hrs he switched from channels and it crush and keep crushing. I gave him mine which has been for a long time with 209 and never had a problem and over his place it crushed too. I really don`t know what the hell is happening. I have already did it three times and this same thing happens. Now I have tried to put it back to 204 maybe this software is not good with his tv. He has a Grounding. Now I have just put it on scart and eliminated the HDMI to try and find what's going on. Any help would be appreciated. Thx Guys cause this is driving me crazy

If you have a HDD connected to your STB look in /media/hdd root you must have there a crashlog. If you haven´t any HDD attached look for it on your /home/root folder.
With a FTP tool download it, zip the file and post it here for help.

best regards
nunigaia

Robsat66

Vu+ Newbie
If you have a HDD connected to your STB look in /media/hdd root you must have there a crashlog. If you haven´t any HDD attached look for it on your /home/root folder.
With a FTP tool download it, zip the file and post it here for help.

best regards
nunigaia

Hi mate, first thank your for assistance. No it has no HDD. Now I tried to look at Home/root folder and in it there is no crashlog, all it has is this folder .gstreamer-0.10 and a file .ash_history. What is really puzzling me is that it crash at his place when he switch from one satellite to another and when I reprogram it again at my house it doesn`t crash. this is really driving me crazy cause it was working good before I took it off. If you have any other ideas pls tell me. thx.

Robsat66

Vu+ Newbie
@Nunigala I can`t find the problem I am going crazy I have lost a lot of time. I eliminated the HDMI and now i changed the Lnb maybe it had a short circuit but again it crashed after I left. I have tried to read the green screen on errors =
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mt test.py line 591, in <module>
runScreenTest
file "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/my test.py line 445, in runscreenTest
plugins.readpluginlist(resetvefilename (Scoope_plugins)
file "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py line error 30, addplugin
Plugin(reason=0)
file "/usr/lib/enigma2/pythonplugins/pythonplugins/systemplugin black holeApl/plugin.py line 40 in autostart
file "/usr/lib/enigma2.7/site-packages/twisted/internetunixpythonplugins/pythonplugins/blackholeApl/ line 307 listenUnix
P.startlistening 0
file "/usr/lib/enigma2.7/site-packages/twisted/internetunix.py line 123 in startlistening
raise connectlistenEror,(none self.port,le)
connotlstenError. couldn`t listen on any /tmp/bhapi.socket {emo2} No such file or directory

nunigaia

@Nunigala I can`t find the problem I am going crazy I have lost a lot of time. I eliminated the HDMI and now i changed the Lnb maybe it had a short circuit but again it crashed after I left. I have tried to read the green screen on errors =
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mt test.py line 591, in <module>
runScreenTest
file "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/my test.py line 445, in runscreenTest
plugins.readpluginlist(resetvefilename (Scoope_plugins)
file "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py line error 30, addplugin
Plugin(reason=0)
file "/usr/lib/enigma2/pythonplugins/pythonplugins/systemplugin black holeApl/plugin.py line 40 in autostart
file "/usr/lib/enigma2.7/site-packages/twisted/internetunixpythonplugins/pythonplugins/blackholeApl/ line 307 listenUnix
P.startlistening 0
file "/usr/lib/enigma2.7/site-packages/twisted/internetunix.py line 123 in startlistening
raise connectlistenEror,(none self.port,le)
connotlstenError. couldn`t listen on any /tmp/bhapi.socket {emo2} No such file or directory

Your image ... must be corrupted.
Download a new fresh image from our forum ... and flash your STB from scratch, and don´t use on it backups from other users or forums.
Afaik <enigma2.7> don´t exist in blackhole images, this folder must be <python2.7>. This probably is why you are obtaining crashs and issues.

best regards
nunigaia

Robsat66

Vu+ Newbie
I always downed images from here. Which one do you suggest ? And if I am not mistaken the last one is 2.1.7. You think this will do. Let me get this right you are telling me that when restart again I won`t save the backup? What puzzles me is that her it don`t crash but over his house it does it and when I leave. All that is left to eliminate the inter net and his tv

nunigaia

I always downed images from here. Which one do you suggest ? And if I am not mistaken the last one is 2.1.7. You think this will do. Let me get this right you are telling me that when restart again I won`t save the backup? What puzzles me is that her it don`t crash but over his house it does it and when I leave. All that is left to eliminate the inter net and his tv

No... The last one is Blackhole 3.0.1 --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-3-0-1c-vu-solo-oe-3.26299/

This is image is for Vuplus Original SOLO STB.

Robsat66

Vu+ Newbie
I thought I hit the problem when I eliminated his internet hub switch and stayed good for 3 days and now again. What is unbelieveable is that when I gave him mine the same problem occurred. it crashed. I programmed it and it is still works here. So I am suspecting it is some thing from his side. The only 2 things left is the power supply (plugs) and the modem. By any chance is there a firmware to clean it and wipe every thing from it?