New and in at the deep end :-)

GiZZeRRR

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks,
Newbie here from Scotland ;-) In the last few weeks I've been considering a motorised system and today I received the 1st piece of the jigsaw....Triax 1.1m dish. Hopefully the motor, lnb and mounts will arrive sooner rather than later. I've never attempted to install a mororised dish but I'm confident after all the research I've done that I will be able to pull it off ;-)

Anyway i've joined this forum because although I don't have it yet, I've decided to buy a VU+ Solo2 and will probably order it in the morning. I just need to find out about images and all that stuff...there is so much that I don't understand but I'm determined to get to grips with it.

Ok I'm away for a read through the community...stand by to be bombarded with questions...lol

John

GiZZeRRR

Vu+ Newbie
Welcome mate, good to see another Scotsman on here ;-)

I'm on the east coast M8 just outside Edinburgh. Hoping my brackets arrive tomorrow so I can get the dish up...my wife knows I have it but hasn't been into the conservatory since I unpacked it. I think she'll freak when she sees the size of it...lol

John

sidTM

Vu+ User
Yea I'm over just outside Glasgow, if you've any questions setting anything up just ask, someone in here will know the answer

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi folks,
Newbie here from Scotland ;-) In the last few weeks I've been considering a motorised system and today I received the 1st piece of the jigsaw....Triax 1.1m dish. Hopefully the motor, lnb and mounts will arrive sooner rather than later. I've never attempted to install a mororised dish but I'm confident after all the research I've done that I will be able to pull it off ;-)

Anyway i've joined this forum because although I don't have it yet, I've decided to buy a VU+ Solo2 and will probably order it in the morning. I just need to find out about images and all that stuff...there is so much that I don't understand but I'm determined to get to grips with it.

Ok I'm away for a read through the community...stand by to be bombarded with questions...lol

John
Welcome with us.
:welcome: