New User - 1Channel question

conejito

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, just have a new VU+ Plus Solo box. Everything installed, all channels work like a charme (especially compared to old Dreambox HD800), but I do find it hard to get 1channel to work properly. Almost all series/movies/episodes I try, and I also try all the different hosts, fail.

On my pc 1channel works perfect, always find a good host to watch whatever I want.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help.

yummer

BH Lover
Think its the same for all of us mate. Some hosts work some don't you just have to try them. I had same on my duo and duo2. Also try icefilms and between the 2 you should have a good choice of ones working. It does work a lot better on PC and xbmc. Does the job though and nice little extras to great stb's

sidTM

Vu+ User
I've
Hi, just have a new VU+ Plus Solo box. Everything installed, all channels work like a charme (especially compared to old Dreambox HD800), but I do find it hard to get 1channel to work properly. Almost all series/movies/episodes I try, and I also try all the different hosts, fail.

On my pc 1channel works perfect, always find a good host to watch whatever I want.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help.

I've not had that much of an issue with 1channel, yea some links don't work but most of the time you get at least 1 that works, I find the sockshare links to work best