No length displayed for recorded files

AlexWilMac

One of the many things I appreciated in OBH is the huge improvement in the built-it management of recorded files. In BH the only way to play some file and, anyway, to remember at least the LAST frame viewed watching not recorded by VU+ file, was EMC.
EMC was also much more effective to browse different folders.
Now, EMC seems to me quite redundant because VIDEO section (if EMC is disabled or assigned to other key's) is able to do everything, also to brows subfolders and also to mark every files, also "external" mkv, mp4 and so on.
But it's quite strange that I can show even the picon of a recording bu not... the length!
In BH this was possible and, above all, one of the most useful infos about a recording.
I hope this lack will be solved soon.

nunigaia

One of the many things I appreciated in OBH is the huge improvement in the built-it management of recorded files. In BH the only way to play some file and, anyway, to remember at least the LAST frame viewed watching not recorded by VU+ file, was EMC.
EMC was also much more effective to browse different folders.
Now, EMC seems to me quite redundant because VIDEO section (if EMC is disabled or assigned to other key's) is able to do everything, also to brows subfolders and also to mark every files, also "external" mkv, mp4 and so on.
But it's quite strange that I can show even the picon of a recording bu not... the length!
In BH this was possible and, above all, one of the most useful infos about a recording.
I hope this lack will be solved soon.

Try push the <HELP> button on your RCU ... and see what it happens.

AlexWilMac

Yes, but this is not like see it within the description. Instead of pressing HELP, after all, you can read it also at the bottom of the page, but (still) only for the selected file not for everyone.

AlexWilMac

I really miss the tidy and full list of recordings in BH, where you can see everything in each item of the list: date, time, channel and length of recordings.
With obh you have to go to the item in the list and the look elsewhere (at the bottom) for length. Umcomfortable.