No Sound !!!

rayk1892

Vu+ Newbie
I've checked the basic things like mute button, and hdmi cable ! But they seem fine ! Have full picture but no sound with 2 days now !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rayk1892

Vu+ Newbie
Not sure what ur asking about image eragon ! I'm far from an expert with this system ! It replicates sky tv ! V annoyed at having no sound

nunigaia

I've checked the basic things like mute button, and hdmi cable ! But they seem fine ! Have full picture but no sound with 2 days now !

On 6 minutes the same post with the same information ( none ).

Image used?
No sound, on wich services?
Have you restarted your STB ... to see it fixs?
Have seen your audio definitions, and changed it?
Did you got sound on FTA sat services?

best regards
nunigaia

rayk1892

Vu+ Newbie
Sry nunigaia no sound on fta services either ! I changed hdmi cable but no good ! When I select audio I get this e8eb518949ca0e8759df93d4a0acb4b7.jpg and there r no other audio options

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
If you are sure that the box volume is set at its max level, then there isn't much left to try...
If no other reasons will be found, as the last resource you'll have to flash the latest Solo2 BH or OBH image and restart configuration from scratch.

rayk1892

Vu+ Newbie
Ok eragon thanks and how do I flash the latest solo2 image and restart configuration !

nunigaia

Sry nunigaia no sound on fta services either ! I changed hdmi cable but no good ! When I select audio I get this View attachment 22054 and there r no other audio options

Would you mind to take a screenshot of this:

On your RCU press <MENU> scroll down on the menu until you get " INFORMATION ", on over INFORMATION press <OK>, and select ABOUT and <OK>.

Take a screenshot of the information displayed, and post it here to see the image ( firmware you are using on your STB ).

best regards
nunigaia

rayk1892

Vu+ Newbie
A bit too technical for me at this point Eragon but thanks when I get a memory stick I'll try it...