Norwegian this time

heljik

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there, I'm not going to bother you much, just enough to get my box working online etc ...

my setup is simple: an old Fusi 40" lcd with vuplus duo in my game room (xbox kinect also:) Upstairs I have a wifi router with xxx.n or whatever (netgear 3700 i think). Some pc's with Win7 as well.

For the vuplus I have 2 antennas with 4 lnbs: 5, 13, 19 and 28East, feeding me a lot of junk and some nice channels. Only FTA to keep cost down. Looking at Russian, German and UK channels. And yes, only one cable from antennas to my box. So I don't know what to do with my B tuner...

Don't ever ask me about linux. I hardly know windows
smile.gif

My plan is to get vuplus online with an usb accesspoint. I'm going to try a netgear 3100 wireless dualband N, plug it in and see what happens. Hopefully it installs nicely without my interference. Sooner or later linuxboxes must be able to talk to Win7 home groups on modern wifi setup? no?

image: my box came with DE 1.0.0.0.0 or something. Upgraded to VTI 2.0 a few months ago. list of favorites difficult to edit, no EPG etc. Both pictures and sound excellent of course. Think I will try to install a new image before I try that stunt with my netgear 3100.
so long.

Mito

Administrator
Hi there, I'm not going to bother you much, just enough to get my box working online etc ...

my setup is simple: an old Fusi 40" lcd with vuplus duo in my game room (xbox kinect also:) Upstairs I have a wifi router with xxx.n or whatever (netgear 3700 i think). Some pc's with Win7 as well.

For the vuplus I have 2 antennas with 4 lnbs: 5, 13, 19 and 28East, feeding me a lot of junk and some nice channels. Only FTA to keep cost down. Looking at Russian, German and UK channels. And yes, only one cable from antennas to my box. So I don't know what to do with my B tuner...

Don't ever ask me about linux. I hardly know windows :)

My plan is to get vuplus online with an usb accesspoint. I'm going to try a netgear 3100 wireless dualband N, plug it in and see what happens. Hopefully it installs nicely without my interference. Sooner or later linuxboxes must be able to talk to Win7 home groups on modern wifi setup? no?

image: my box came with DE 1.0.0.0.0 or something. Upgraded to VTI 2.0 a few months ago. list of favorites difficult to edit, no EPG etc. Both pictures and sound excellent of course. Think I will try to install a new image before I try that stunt with my netgear 3100.
so long.
Welcome to Vuplus Community

Tamaki

Administrator

Don't ever ask me about linux. I hardly know windows :)

so long.
Welcome with us.
:welcome: