OBH4.3 Vu+Duo where is it Service App?

AlexWilMac

You must accept my advice of the other thread: is really not recommended to run current images for obsolete models like yours from flash.
Install it in OMB ;)

daneelolivaw

Vu+ User
Yep, but at the moment I'm doing just some tests.
First of all I have to fix the DTT USB stick!
If is'nt possible to fix it, I'll downgrade Vu+ to earlier BH.

Last edited:

daneelolivaw

Vu+ User
You must accept my advice of the other thread: is really not recommended to run current images for obsolete models like yours from flash.
Install it in OMB ;)
I took your advice, installed a different image on HDD and now Vu+ is stuck in "Starting ..."
I reflash :(

AlexWilMac

If you reflash you obtain nothing more than booting and choosing the image in flash instead of the one in OMB.
Images can be easily removed by the OMB plugin itself.
Is your HDD formatted as ext4? I hope so.

Mick12334

Did your image installation complete, so that you finished the basic settings?
When flashing an image you wipe out all your settings, including your channel list, so when you boot up you are left on the splash screen, but you can access the menu, to scan in channels, or use dreamboxedit, from your PC, to load a channel list.
If the receiver really was frozen you can hold down the power button, for around 10 seconds, to force a re-boot.

daneelolivaw

Vu+ User
Hi Mick,
Installation was complete, but at the reboot after the choice in the openmultiboot, Vu+ stuck in booting ">Starting ..."

AlexWilMac

Because Solo, as well as other obsolete models, suffers a lot running an image from flash. And it's difficult to install plugins or else because the lack of space in flash.