Occurred suddenly

Only horizontal channels are working !

I tried everything

i update to the latest copy

And what happened

Only vertical channels are working !!

What happened please

Mick12334

It sounds like your LNB is failing, or the cable has become loose.
To change between Horizontal, and Vertical, channels your receiver sends a signal, to the LNB, to switch between 13v, and 18v, Vertical, and Horizontal, polarity, when it stops switching it's usually due to the LNB, but might be other factors. If you can check your receiver, on another dish, a friends, or relatives, then you can rule out any problem with your receiver.

Mick12334

You state you have already confirmed that the LNB is working, with another receiver, so that you can get both Horizontal, and Vertical, channels, if this is the case then I doubt the LNB is the problem.
If you can check your receiver, on another dish/LNB, and it still fails to change the polarity, then the problem is with your receiver.
Where did you buy your receiver?
How long have you owned it?
If it is still under guarantee then contact your supplier, it doesn't matter where he is located he must have shipped the receiver to you, if so you can ship the receiver back, for repair, or replacement, providing it is still under guarantee and you've confirmed the problem is with your receiver.

41satman

Vu+ Newbie
C band
I have the same problem with gtmedia v7, v8, and v9( the last 2 are new). Old receivers (no name and X square) get verticals. Lnbs tried: 2 Titanium c1 with built-in wifi filters, and 2 combos. The voltage out the back is 14 and 19 out the back and on the older ones that get verticals are 13.8 and 18.8. When lnbs are active all voltages are 0.2 v lower. Tried rotation in all angles. Verticals show little or no strength while horizontals are 80 pluse quality.