Open Black Hole Feeds Plugins menu (bug?)

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
There is a small bug when using the Open Black Hole Feeds Plugins menu ... when you go to "install Plugins" it looks like msg "downloading new plugins. Please wait ..." - it's normal. Once you start browsing the various items, this msg appears again which is not normal.

AlexWilMac

It didn't happened to me, neither at first install, nor today when I tried on the 002 update
What VU+ do you have? I had no problems with Solo4K and Duo2. Sometimes some bugs are only in some of the images.
But this errors seems really strange. If I were you, I'd do a fullbackup and then I'd start from scratch.
Or, also, I'd install another instance of the image in OMB (if yours is in flash: isn't it? ;) )

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I have two Zero 4K and one Uno 4K SE and the bug happens in all. It's a small bug, not relevant, just gave the information. I don't know if it only happens now after the recent update. I don't think the solution is to start from scratch.

AlexWilMac

I could try better today in Duo2 and I actually confirm the issue you reported. It happens entering the uninstalling of a plugin from
MENU/Plugin and RED button.
The same does not happen in Solo4K, though.