Open Black Hole Green Panel

del6600

Vu+ User
I think I have found a problem with the colour tabs at the bottom of this panel.

Red Fast Plug Setup tab:
The previous images the Red tab would have allowed the changing the layout of the plugin.
Press the red tab in this image and it takes you to "Set Favourite"?

Green Fast Plug tab:
The previous images the Green tab would have allowed you to "Set Favourite"
Press the green tab in this image and it takes you to "AutoBackup Configuration"?

Yellow & Blue tabs are working ok.

I am not certain if this has been reported before and sorry if it has.

Is there a option to reset the colour tabs to do what they should do?

Del

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I think I have found a problem with the colour tabs at the bottom of this panel.

Red Fast Plug Setup tab:
The previous images the Red tab would have allowed the changing the layout of the plugin.

Green Fast Plug tab:
Press the green tab in this image and it takes you to "AutoBackup Configuration"?

Del
Set favourite still works just fine but you can not set order of plugin list just yet.
If this does not work for you re-flash.
Regards
Art

del6600

Vu+ User
Have you looked?
Green Fast Plug DOES NOT set up Favourite it sets AutoBackup config...
Red will set up Favourites, this is totally different to BH, Red should allow the reconfiguration of the green panel NOT Favourites! Fav... are or should be green.
My set up is 100% - It's the Green Panel which is wrong!!

nunigaia

Set favourite still works just fine but you can not set order of plugin list just yet.
If this does not work for you re-flash.
Regards
Art

Red Fast Plug Setup tab:

Green Fast Plug tab:

Del

Hi dell,

You probably have defined as your fast plugin without knowing "AutoBackup Configuration ", if it is the case you must redefine you fast plugin by doing this:

Press GREEN key, RED Key, scroll down the plugins list and assign from the list, the one that matchs your choice.

Save it by pressing RED key.

Press GREEN key, Blue Key --> To see if it is assigned your fast plugin.

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Have you looked?
Red will set up Favourites, this is totally different to BH, Red should allow the reconfiguration of the green panel NOT Favourites! Fav... are or should be green.

The only one that is wrong, sorry but it´s you @del6600, you have seted "AutoBackup Configuration ". If you updated to your STB a virgin firmware image from our VC forum, afaik fast plugin it´s not seted up by default, you did it!.

best regards
nunigaia

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Have you looked?
I have looked and I have many STB to test the problem and it does not exist, you have the problem my friend.
Reflash and test please.

del6600

Vu+ User
The only one that is wrong, sorry but it´s you @del6600, you have seted "AutoBackup Configuration ". If you updated to your STB a virgin firmware image from our VC forum, afaik fast plugin it´s not seted up by default, you did it!.

best regards
nunigaia

Hi
Original OBH.01 was downloaded from : http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/open-black-hole-0-1-update-06-06-2015-vu-duo2.23252/ I have never used virgin firmware image from VC forum. AutoBackup Config... is disabled.
The only other downloads that have been installed are via Menu > Software Update.
I will re-flash as Artorius suggests.

del6600

Vu+ User
I have re-flashed with software from the link above. On completion of the flash before any updates or add-ons I checked the mentioned problem and it is still the same.
For the record, I am not trying to set Favourites or set up Autobackup. The observation is that the red and green tabs are not working as they did on BH v215/6.
Why is there 2 Fast Plug tabs - red setting favs... and green setting AutoBackup...?
I am not interested in either of these items. This is purely an observation.
I have now setup the flash as I require including all updates. Runs well other than Black Hole Green Panel.
The above comments were not called for. I am not stupid (I am a professional PC engineer for over 30 years).
Hope coders see my comments and in time correct what is a coding problem.
I have tried to write this in pure English so as other nationalities can understand.
Del

Ev0

Admin
I have re-flashed with software from the link above. On completion of the flash before any updates or add-ons I checked the mentioned problem and it is still the same.
For the record, I am not trying to set Favourites or set up Autobackup. The observation is that the red and green tabs are not working as they did on BH v215/6.
Why is there 2 Fast Plug tabs - red setting favs... and green setting AutoBackup...?
I have now setup the flash as I require including all updates. Runs well other than Black Hole Green Panel.
The above comments were not called for. I am not stupid (I am a professional PC engineer for over 30 years).
I have tried to write this in pure English so as other nationalities can understand.
Del

It doesn't work in the same way as BH as it isn't the BH image it's OpenBlackHole (they are different images).

Now as for the tabs.

Red button is so that you can pick your favourite plugin, so that when you press the green button it opens that plugin (this is the same function as in BH).

So you can press green button twice and your favourite plugin opens.

The only difference with BH is when you press the red button, you also had the option to change the plugin list order.

If you are getting AutoBackup when you press the green button twice, (or once if you are already in the green panel) then you have set it as your favourite plugin (unless you have restored a backup and corrupted something).

del6600

Vu+ User
Hi Ev0,
Ok so in that case the option to change the plugin list order has been left off the green panel. I looks like 2 tabs (red & green) to set up & run fav... plugin.
It is a shame there is no option to change the plugin list as was in BH 2xx. I realise OBH is more like other open images but with the BH feel.
Thank you for your reply. I hope this small problem will be adjusted in due course.

nunigaia

Del

Blackhole vs Open Blackhole ( Bh GREEN Panels )

On --> Blackhole 2.1.6.1

When you press button_green.png on your RCU ( remote control unit ), you´ll get this:

BH_1.png

If you press button_red.png , on your RCU, you´ll get this:

BH_2.png

Where you reorder your Plugins List or as on Open Blackhole assign your fast plugin.

Pushing button_green.png and button_green.png , if your fast plugin is seted up, it will execute your fast plugin.

On Open Blackhole is the same, but reorder plugins list it´s not avaiable, you only be able to assign your fast plugin. see next screen on OBH.

Press button_green.png on your RCU you´ll get this screen:

OBH_1.png

If you press button_red.png , you´ll be able to set up your fast plugin.

I´ll scroll down plugins list, until i get over XBMC Launcher, on over pressing button_red.png , i´ll set XBMC launcher as my fast plugin ( next screen ):

OBH_3.png

Press EXIT to exit to TV MODE.

Note: Now if you press Green Key button_green.png and button_green.png, you,ll execute XBMC Launcher.

best regards

As you see, there aren´t errors on coding --> but a changing on philosofy firmware, that users must understand and execute on following the right instructions.

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

del6600

Vu+ User
You went to a lot of trouble to tell me what I already knew. As I said I was simply making an observation that the green panel controls have changed. It is a shame I cannot personalise the green panel any more but life is to sort to worry.
As far as I am concerned this thread can be closed. Sorry to have caused trouble.

nunigaia

You went to a lot of trouble to tell me what I already knew. As I said I was simply making an observation that the green panel controls have changed. It is a shame I cannot personalise the green panel any more but life is to sort to worry.
As far as I am concerned this thread can be closed. Sorry to have caused trouble.

No way! :welcome:, you haven´t cause any troubles. You must not be concerned about closing this thread! We are all here to help each other! I think it´s not possible to get plugin sort to work, cause copyright, but in any case if i´m wrong, it will be disponible as soon as is possible.

So, be patient, my friend!

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

same questiom.... I tried to install some plugins, but seems not to be ok for OBH (on solo 4k)
tks
g.

Reorder or your Order? They are ordered alphabetically!

Remember this is not Black Hole image but Open Black Hole.

best regards
nunigaia