Open Black Hole Internet Connection

tplufc

Vu+ Newbie
Help needed. If I install OBH then I'm unanble to connect to the internet, if I try lan or wifi. If I use normal black hole internet connects with no issues. Is there something simple Im missing

Neofita sat

Vu+ Newbie
Help needed. If I install OBH then I'm unanble to connect to the internet, if I try lan or wifi. If I use normal black hole internet connects with no issues. Is there something simple Im missing
Same problem with my new brand Duo2. I tried to install OBH but I decided to return to BlackHole because of the impossibility to connect the box to internet. I testes in a lot of way (DHCP or Static IP as i use normally...) but I did' t found the solution.

Mick12334

I'm running Open Blackhole and have no problem, with my Duo2, connecting to the internet, using an ethernet cable.
Are you trying to connect using WLAN, or LAN?
What happens, during the installation process, when it tries to connect to the internet?

nunigaia

Same problem with my new brand Duo2. I tried to install OBH but I decided to return to BlackHole because of the impossibility to connect the box to internet. I testes in a lot of way (DHCP or Static IP as i use normally...) but I did' t found the solution.

1) Follow this instructions:

Press <MENU>; <SETUP>; <NETWORK>; <DEVICE>; <WIRELESS LAN>;

2) Press <OK> to edit settings:

SC_1.jpg

2) Define your Settings ( take a look to the sample ):

SC_2.jpg
upload_2017-9-20_18-27-16.png

As primary DNS ...... define: 8.8.8.8
As secondary DNS .. define: 8.8.4.4

These are the google DNS. After enter both DNS ... press <OK> to save settings.

best regards
nunigaia

bogdanm

Like write my friend nunigaia somethimes
Primary DNS ......
Secondary DNS ..

Is no detected automatickly by image manualy add fix alot problems

Neofita sat

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you Nunigaia & Bogdanm. During my attempts I done like yours pictures, and I changed the DNS primary and secondary (by adding the 2nd one), but the connection doesn' t start..
I normally use the same configuration with the BH images, I flashed a lot of time my 3 Vu+ boxes (Duo2, Ultimo and Zero)....I don' t understand where' s the problem.
Next week I will return on OBH, I hope with better results...

tplufc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Thanks, I to have tried to alter the settings, still no luck., during the installation process it just says failed to setup try again. Eventually the box shows that its receiving an IP address from the router however it still will not connect. Its the same if or try wifi or lan.

tplufc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, still no luck. Had tried all the options above. When i click on adapter settings its shows the box has an IP address, however the network test says unconfirmed IP address and I still no connection. Im lost

bogdanm

Hi, still no luck. Had tried all the options above. When i click on adapter settings its shows the box has an IP address, however the network test says unconfirmed IP address and I still no connection. Im lost
You try diable all antywir/firewall/iptable ?
Maybe some from him block conection

amila perera

Vu+ User
Vu + duo2
Flash image- classic black hole
OpenMultiboot - open Blackhole
In flash image wifi works great but in open multiboot image (open Blackhole )wifi doesn't work
I also have problem with activating internal wifi .when I try to scan for wi fi network it hangs indefinitely.
When I check for box info for webinf only lan interface is listed.

the_lion_97

Vu+ Newbie
Vu + duo2
Flash image- classic black hole
OpenMultiboot - open Blackhole
In flash image wifi works great but in open multiboot image (open Blackhole )wifi doesn't work
I also have problem with activating internal wifi .when I try to scan for wi fi network it hangs indefinitely.
When I check for box info for webinf only lan interface is listed.

Same problem for me...

the_lion_97

Vu+ Newbie
Yes could not scan for wireless networks. It hangs indefinitely when select scan. Even webif not show wln(0) only lan interface is listed. Image in flash lists both interfaces

Hi, did you find any solution?

I tried also with OpenBH 4.01 but same problem, in flash with BH 3.0.4 no problems, it works fine.

Let me know, regards

the_lion_97

Vu+ Newbie
What does it mean: "in flash with BH 304"? What image is in flash and what is in OMB?

Obviously i have BH 3.04 in flash as a principal image, and OBH 4.01 in Openmultiboot.
In flash Wi-Fi works and scans networks, in omb no.
I think the guy above with my same problem has also got the same configuration...

(My english may be not correct, sorry)