by telnet:

execute this commands, one by one, and retry:

Code:
opkg update

opkg upgrade

reboot

best regards
nunigaia
thanks, but I reinstalled OBH 0.4 in flash & 0.1 of 2015-09-16 in Openmultiboot without further updating of 0.1 & enjoying it. my favorite IMAGE.

Sens

Vu+ Newbie
I had this problem trying to access to the subtitles in Kodi (i had it everytime i try to access to the subtitles menu in kodi).

Someone know a solution to this problem? everybody can access to the subtitles menu in kodi?
No one have the same problem???

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
when i change from sat to to other and push menu appear always green screen i upload the crash log

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1461150864.rar
    3.9 KB · Views: 6

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
from few time to now i experience some crash when i spent time without use the vu+ i try to power on form the remote control and doesnt reply is collapsed

pjbg

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having an issue with this image... While the overall functions of Open Black Hole 0.4 work well, one of the recent online updates caused the version upgrade of Kodi to 16.1 RC. Since this happened, I lost the ability to have sound in Kodi, but it used to work well in previous versions and the box has sound in the other similar plugins and add-ons as well in its primarily functions. So I can I solve this? Is there a way to downgrade Kodi to 15.2 without losing the firmware updates? Or is this issue on the way to be solved? I noticed that other users of the ordinary Black Hole users are facing the same issues, and since Kodi is included in the image, I thought I should ask for supper here... Apart from Kodi sound issue, my Vu+Duo² is working well with Open BH. Thanks in advance.

Asgaroth

Vu+ Newbie
I've just upgraded to 0.4 today and am loving it so far. I have one issue though, with kodi 16.1 RC. When I start Kodi up, it connects to my central mysql instance and all looks good until I go to play a video, the screen just goes black and the kodi.bin process takes up 80% cpu resource on the system. I've browsed the files and it looks like it is able to access the shared filesystem properly. I can play the same media files via the standard mediaplayer with obh 0.4, but I cannot seem to be able to play them via kodi.

Has anyone any suggestions I could try to get it working please, its the last little hicup I have with this image.

PS: There is no crash dump created so I cannot upload anything. When kodi gets into this state I need to physically power off/on the system to get it back.

Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated.

manica

Vu+ Newbie
After a GUI restart on my VU+ DUO2 where i installed the openblackhole 0.4, by surprise, and after booting openATV. Tried flash with openblackhole 0.4 but always openATV.
Information openBH by openblackhole version 0.4.
No idea what did happen.
Can anyone help me to get back the openblackhole?
thank you
Jose

nunigaia

After a GUI restart on my VU+ DUO2 where i installed the openblackhole 0.4, by surprise, and after booting openATV. Tried flash with openblackhole 0.4 but always openATV.
Information openBH by openblackhole version 0.4.
No idea what did happen.
Can anyone help me to get back the openblackhole?
thank you
Jose

Remove all usb devices ... and do a full flash of OpenBH 04 image for DUO2 --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...uduo2-20160329_usb_release_00abe27-zip.25932/

After flash ... make an online update.

best regards
nunigaia