Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OpenBH 4.3

Discussion in 'OpenBH Updates' started by grik, Aug 29, 2019.

1. grik

grik Vu+ Newbie

Nice work.
    When can we expect wireguard native support?
    Congrats to the team.

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

I'd like to ask people of the forum if my impression is also theirs: I left BH for OBH since OBH 0.6.
    Every now and then I boot BH from OMB and, each time I have to notice that BH video quality was better. But, as it is one of the fewest things I found better in it. It means that the vuplus video driver used by BH, which is a vuplus-based image, were better than the OE-A ones.
    But this time, as soon as I saw OBH 4.3 running I had the same visual impact I have by BH.
    Today I installed OBH also at my dad's VU+ ad, as soon as he came into the room he immediately said: what a good picture! I see it much brighter. What did you do?
    -I installed the last version of the software, I answered.
    If two clues might became an evidence, I don't know but...
    What do you think about the video quality of OBH?

3. jrbmw

jrbmw Vu+ User

I too have always thought the bh picture was more sharper than obh. But overall obh is much better,especially in the streaming of video which is the way watching tv is going.
    We have to remember that these are primarily satellite boxes that are gradually being changed into media boxes so huge thanks to all involved.

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

5. meloserj

meloserj Vu+ Newbie

I saw OBH more friendly GUI then BH, just I couldn't find 2 issues which one of them you helped me for driver and its solved. Second issue is there is no shutdown option in menu. I wanna see if it would be implemented or not :)

6. scorpion007

scorpion007 Vu+ Newbie

Yes I did think BH was sharper than OBH but now I think they look the same.

Alexwilmac likes this.
  7. aurel123

aurel123 Vu+ Newbie

it cant be the same.
    at BH color missing and that makes you believe quality is poor,but is not..
    OBH have some kind of HDR..

:)

8. kanon82

kanon82 Vu+ Newbie