Openvpn

EnF70

Vu+ Newbie
openvpn-2.3.4 for Duo2
Install manually by replacing existing binary "/usr/sbin/openvpn".

I haven't tested the plugins.
Extract them only if you need privileged down-script execution or PAM authentication.

Attachments

• openvpn-2.3.4.tar.gz
    225.9 KB · Views: 247
  • openvpn-plugins-2.3.4.tar.gz
    7.8 KB · Views: 169

EnF70

Vu+ Newbie
This is not really a plugin but an updated version of openvpn client/server.
The BH image comes bundled with version 2.1.3, I compiled version 2.3.4 which provides better compatibility, increased performance and bug fixes.

karim1380

Vu+ Newbie
This is not really a plugin but an updated version of openvpn client/server.
The BH image comes bundled with version 2.1.3, I compiled version 2.3.4 which provides better compatibility, increased performance and bug fixes.
TU very much . and please if you can explain it . where download it and how to compiled . very nice work TU again.

davis

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, Hope you can help me out setting the openvpn up.
I have VU+ duo with openvix and have the openvpn preinstalled.
from reading around some forums I understand that I need those files to make it run .config + .crt + .key from my VPN provider which is overplay.
I contacted them and got the .config file and edit it so my user name and password in the line "auth-user-pass"
I also got the CRT file and uploaded those files to var/etc/openvpn, but the .key file the VPN provider overplay cannot provide me since they say that it should be embedded to the .crt or the config (not sure) I quote "
All of our VPN servers use a username/password combination to login, so key files are not used either.
"
when i run the commend /etc/init.d/openvpn start I get
FAILED-> Overplay FAILED-> - FAILED->"
I renamed the config file to overplay - What is it I do wrong?

Kindly
Davis

EnF70

Vu+ Newbie
TU very much . and please if you can explain it . where download it and how to compiled . very nice work TU again.

In general, to compile for Vu+ you will need a Linux box and the 2.1 code repository located at http://code.vuplus.com/
After you clone the repository you can do an initial build and then you need to find your way around to replace a specific package with its latest version and see if you can build it.

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Does anyone know if this one will work for SOLO2. I seems to have problem with mine as it won't start. I can activate it but it wont start with red button.
I was just configuring it for VPN and deleted the existing files. I think this may have caused it to not starting OpenVPN.