OpenWebIF Refresh screenshot

Lugie

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

I am using Backhole version 3.0.3 Q on my Vu+ 4K Ultimo and version 1.2.5 on OpenWebIF.
My first problem was that I could not grab screenshots in OpenWebIF even if I had not done any updates to my addons or image. After looking at the following thead http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...oes-not-render-screenshots.33904/#post-234323 I managed to get my grab screen to work again. But the refresh button on the grab screen page wont work (the refesh wheel comes up and then dissappear but the screenshot does not update). Any suggestion to what I can try to fix it?

Well 3.0.3 is by now an old version so i recommend that you make a new flash with latest BH 3.0.9
The you have the latest version and the latest updates for OpenWebIf :)

AlexWilMac

And, anyway, there's no need of OWIF to grab: just type your IP box followed by
/grab
and then save your picture.

Lugie

Vu+ Newbie
Sure! But the hole point of asking was to not need a new firmware flash. That because there is so many settings to go thru before I have the box working as I want it.

You can try this version. Just unzip and ftp upload the folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and overwrite your version
then restart enigma2 and see if this helps.

Attachments

• OpenWebif.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 8

Lugie

Vu+ Newbie
You can try this version. Just unzip and ftp upload the folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and overwrite your version
then restart enigma2 and see if this helps.
Thanks for giving me something to try out! I tried it and it got even worse. The grab screenshot function completely stopped working so I went back to the old OpenWebif folder. There must be something with the OpenWebif page since the grab function works every time I use http://ip:port/grab
Auto refresh function does not work either.

Last edited:

Lugie

Vu+ Newbie
I tried open the web interface in Firefox and it seems to be working correctly there. So this might be a Chrome browser issue.

Well at least you got some answers and somehting that works.
The WebIF i sent you is maybe to new for the old image you using but if you did solve it then all is good and well :)

nunigaia

I tried open the web interface in Firefox and it seems to be working correctly there. So this might be a Chrome browser issue.
Well at least you got some answers and somehting that works.
The WebIF i sent you is maybe to new for the old image you using but if you did solve it then all is good and well :)

But, indeed, if you got in the near future troubles ( issues ), certainly you will have to reflash your STB, as the older one ( images ), are no more supported!

best regards
nunigaia