parental control

si_1976

Vu+ Newbie
i have switched on parental control set a pin - and you have a age restriction and have set to 18+ but can still select adult channels. is there a way to just block or set a pin on all in adult bouquet like in blackhole 2.1.5. any help would be appreciated

asif007

Vu+ Newbie
i have switched on parental control set a pin - and you have a age restriction and have set to 18+ but can still select adult channels. is there a way to just block or set a pin on all in adult bouquet like in blackhole 2.1.5. any help would be appreciated
I managed to set pin on adult channels all you have to do is put pin on parental contro then the other 2 line press ok on the first one where it says protect service then at the bottom some where you get an option saying protect channel list you change it to yes then press green to save but it doesn't show green button option then go to channel list press menu and then you get add to parental protection option

si_1976

Vu+ Newbie
As you can see from pic there is no protect channel list on there. I am using open blackhole with latest updates.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 72

asif007

Vu+ Newbie
I can see it on the pic its the second one from the bottom protect movie list change it to yes then press green button to save just do it
the go to channel list press menu then u should have add to parental protection

asif007

Vu+ Newbie
I just realised if you can just leave the change I told you then just press green button then it will put the pin on selected channel as you would on your selected channel otherwise with movie protection to yes will also put pin on your recorded files so with pic you have shown there just press green button it should solve your problem mine is fine the way I intended it to be

si_1976

Vu+ Newbie
I just realised if you can just leave the change I told you then just press green button then it will put the pin on selected channel as you would on your selected channel otherwise with movie protection to yes will also put pin on your recorded files so with pic you have shown there just press green button it should solve your problem mine is fine the way I intended it to be

Hi thanks for your help. you are right if you switch it on it protects movie list for recorded files. i have done as you requested but when i open cooltvguide and then bouquet list and highlight a bouquet and press menu it does nothing just get a X in the top left corner. have kept settings as above jpeg, what am i doing wrong ? am i supposed to be setting it parental control somewhere else and not cooltvguide bouquet list

asif007

Vu+ Newbie
I don't use cool tv guide I use normal catseye bouquet channel list which you download and then I use crossepg for tv guide I cant help you on cool tv setting or parental on that all I know if you go on adult folder press menu then add parental on that folder it will add protection on all of the channels inside as well as the folder itself

si_1976

Vu+ Newbie
I don't use cool tv guide I use normal catseye bouquet channel list which you download and then I use crossepg for tv guide I cant help you on cool tv setting or parental on that all I know if you go on adult folder press menu then add parental on that folder it will add protection on all of the channels inside as well as the folder itself

ok using crossepg - what exact button are you pressing on your remote to get to the bouquet to edit and enable parental protection i can only seem to do individual channels and not the whole bouquet itself, getting there slowly !!!!!!

asif007

Vu+ Newbie
ok press channel list then press blue button then in the bouquet list go to adult folder press menu then it should be first one saying add parental control on bouquet, just press ok