Permanent Clock on BH 2.1.1

bloodscrap

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I have a question, I have just updated to the latest BH 2.1.1 and Ive managed to get everything I had before with exception to one very useful and great plugin. Permenent Clock! It just wont work at all and having tried downloading it via 3 places on the box I decided to find a ipk and install that. But none of the 4 versions will show up in the plugins list and it does not show on the screen.

Could someone help me get this working as I use it all the time. (no pun intended)

Thanks
Blood

a911

The BH Lover
Hi all, I have a question, I have just updated to the latest BH 2.1.1 and Ive managed to get everything I had before with exception to one very useful and great plugin. Permenent Clock! It just wont work at all and having tried downloading it via 3 places on the box I decided to find a ipk and install that. But none of the 4 versions will show up in the plugins list and it does not show on the screen.

Could someone help me get this working as I use it all the time. (no pun intended)

Thanks
Blood
press long Blue and see its there or look at main menu>setup!

bloodscrap

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the idea, for some reason it was hidden in menu> setup> system and then on the second page... it wasnt there on the ollder version as it was in the plugins..... weird. Thanks :)