permenant timeshift for open black hole

deanoz123

Vu+ Newbie
downloaded PTS from the add on feeds, seems to be corrupted and system gets stuck in reboot sequence.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1435273018.rar
    4.1 KB · Views: 43

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
ok after a bit of digging around i found an older version that seems to work fine, well working for me.
hope it works for others ;-)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.0.0-rc20_mipsel.rar
    27.1 KB · Views: 68

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
well for me, permenant time shift allows to rewind past the point once pause is used.
without the added plugin i could only rewind to the point of using the pause button.
are u saying that u can rewind past the point you pressed the pause button using the buit in timeshift?

Ev0

Admin
well for me, permenant time shift allows to rewind past the point once pause is used.
without the added plugin i could only rewind to the point of using the pause button.
are u saying that u can rewind past the point you pressed the pause button using the buit in timeshift?
Yes, I have it set to auto start after 2 seconds of changing a channel.

So from 2 seconds after I switch channel it starts to work and I can use rewind then at any point, no need to press the pause button at all.

gmx

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I have it set to auto start after 2 seconds of changing a channel.

So from 2 seconds after I switch channel it starts to work and I can use rewind then at any point, no need to press the pause button at all.
Ok I have deleted the permanent timeshift all all works fine, but I am sure this never worked when I tried it prior to permanent timeshift, that's why I installed it lol.
But alls good now

Da_Matser

Vu+ Newbie
I don't have this menu:
Menu - Setup - System - User Interface - Automatically start timeshift after ...
and PTS also doesn't work for me without the plugin. V1.0.0 works fine for me.

However, I am running BH 2.1.4 (just preparing for upgrade), so perhaps this is why the above members previously chose to install PTS too. Will bookmark this thread for after the upgrade.

Thank you EvO

AlexWilMac

Nowm in obh 0.4, it seems to work well.
I consider a very clever decision having included PTS in this image as a built-in feature because, in my opinion, a PVR is not a real pvr if it's not able to go backwards, at least to the very first moment of watching a channel.
Now there is only a thing to add: showing the speed (2x, 4x,...) in the nice new PTS frame.

AlexWilMac

This thread is not about BH (3.0.2) plugin PTS but it is about Open BH (which is the 0.4 at the present time).
For 3.0.2 you have to install PTS through the ADDONS panel

inpoggio

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much. I'm just new with OBH 0.6, used to BH until yesterday. It was very useful to know that PTS is built-in in OpenBH