Picon Help!

Reloaded

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a DUO 2 with the old Blackhole imgae, I recently downloaded (via the online addon manager) some hi-res picons to my receiver but when flicking channels I realised the picons on my infobar are zoomed in and out of scope, you can literally see the corner of the picon.

I'm I doing anything wrong? or is there a setting I can change so the picon will fit into the infobar box?

thanks in advance.

nunigaia

Hi,

I have a DUO 2 with the old Blackhole imgae, I recently downloaded (via the online addon manager) some hi-res picons to my receiver but when flicking channels I realised the picons on my infobar are zoomed in and out of scope, you can literally see the corner of the picon.

I'm I doing anything wrong? or is there a setting I can change so the picon will fit into the infobar box?

thanks in advance.

You are using open black hole, that i´ve installed on my duo2, too! ... halus61 transparent picons 220x132 are my choice ... and i haven´t any issues with it!
Of course i use only Matrix10 Full HD skins, and i surelly think, it´s not your case!
My picons are fitting well on LCD4Linux, on Channel Info bar, and on Channel List, so i don´t understand, what´s your issue!

best regards
nunigaia