Picon in channel list

satmaniac

Vu+ Newbie
I downloaded and installed icon packs with Addons Download Manager / Picons Packages but did not appear on the screen. There are no new files in the /usr/share/enigma2/ folder either. Are they copying elsewhere? If I copy files there manually, it works. (Vu+ Ultimo 4k)

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
I downloaded and installed icon packs with Addons Download Manager / Picons Packages but did not appear on the screen. There are no new files in the /usr/share/enigma2/ folder either. Are they copying elsewhere? If I copy files there manually, it works. (Vu+ Ultimo 4k)

The Best is use USB stick for picons.The Picon folder can be big and it does not install in flash.
Find and Read on the forum how.

satmaniac

Vu+ Newbie
The ultimo 4k has 3GB of memory. That is not enough? So why did not you say when installing? What's the point at Addons Download Manager / Picons Packages menu? (Black Hole 3.0.3H) If there is a built-in harddisk, will it automatically install the picones there?

satmaniac

Vu+ Newbie
I've built a hard drive into the box. There is no partition on it. Hard Disk Setting sees it is not mounted, Status: Runner. Devices Manager can not see it. What's next?

Matrix10

Administrator
Not all VU + boxes have big flash memory.
Point is to install picons on USB .
Then the HDD is not active and it is not a busy,
we not use flash for picons especially for the boxes with the small flash memory.

But you can manually install Picons where you want it.

Matrix10

Administrator
About new HDD in box you have to make initialisation.
System Menu >>Hard Drive>>Initilisation.

You still have to look into the forum for questions that have been answered many times.

satmaniac

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you, hard drive installation succeeded. I discovered that picones are in the /media/usb/piconlcd directory. How do I set up to find them here in BH?

satmaniac

Vu+ Newbie
I uploaded 320x240 png files to /media/hdd/picon. The EPG list is good, but in the info channel that appears when the OK button is pressed, only the upper left corner appears to be the picon. Does this require a different size of picon?

nunigaia

Old post but hope for a ansver
Alredy done that but some picon are still not in the channellist

Probably you haven´t a complete set of picon files. Although, after set the definitions to show picons on channel list, reboot your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

Tururu

BH Lover
Over time the picon change the channel reference, look at picon "photos" using a PC if you have the old channel picon and rename the picon with the new reference, it is very simple.
The DreamboxEdit/Dreamset programs allow copying the channel reference to paste into the old picon.
----------------
Con el tiempo los picon cambian la referencia de canal, mira las "fotos" del picon usando un PC si tienes el picon viejo del canal y renombra el picon con la nueva referencia, es muy sencillo.
Los programas DreamboxEdit/Dreamset permiten copiar la referencia del canal para pegar en el viejo picon.

[QUOTE = "satmaniac, post: 230567, участник: 124862"] Я построил жесткий диск в коробке. На нем нет раздела. Hard Disk Setting видит, что он не установлен, Status: Runner. Диспетчер устройств не видит его. Что дальше? [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "satmaniac, post: 230567, участник: 124862"] Я построил жесткий диск в коробке. На нем нет раздела. Настройка жесткого диска видит, что он не установлен, Статус: Runner. Диспетчер устройств не видит его. Что дальше? [/ QUOTE] Я с пиконами разбираюсь так, ухожу на Авалон,флеш USB разбита на два раздела 1 радел-universe,второй раздел- media/usb. C extnumberzap ставлю пиконы в media/usb затем через Total Commander ставлю туда пиконы, можешь ставить любой объем сколько позвлоляет USB флеш. владимир33.