Preffered audio language

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Hopefully not a silly question :)

Using Blackhole 1.4.5, Is there a way to select the preferred audio language track selected?

a911

The BH Lover
Hopefully not a silly question :)

Using Blackhole 1.4.5, Is there a way to select the preferred audio language track selected?

press Audio @RC>select lang (up/down)@RC....then OK on preferred audio lang!

Have Fun W/BH!

Lincsat

Vu+ User
press Audio @RC>select lang (up/down)@RC....then OK on preferred audio lang!

Have Fun W/BH!
That saves the prferance for the current session, how do you get the box to always select the preferred language.

eg, I would like it to always select English when available, there is an option in OpenPLi to set the preferred language, but I cannot see one in BH.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
I think only Pli based images have this perferred language selection and also the nice subtitles. I really like those features personally but I am looking for a stable image and that's what BH gives me.
I probably said it before but it would be super cool to get the preferred language selection into BH :)

Thanks

sebastianw

Vu+ Newbie
How do I change the preferred language in BH ?
If i press the audio button, select another language and the same with subtitles, and I change channel... the settings are gone...?!?!?

Mars Artis

Vu+ Newbie
I'm wondering if this feature may be introduced in a next BH releases. Just consider that my wife, like my young daughter never remember that they have to press AUDIO button then select the preferred language track.
Any chanche for that?

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Setup all audio tracks (or subtitles) and then restart GUI - now box will remember your settings.
Now if you save your settings list next time you send it to box you will have all like you adjusted.

Mars Artis

Vu+ Newbie
Setup all audio tracks (or subtitles) and then restart GUI - now box will remember your settings.
Now if you save your settings list next time you send it to box you will have all like you adjusted.
what you mean by " if you save your settings list next time you send it to box you will have all like you adjusted" I'v not understood it at all.

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Settings list = channel list and save it on your computer with dremboxedit or dreamset.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
A preferred language option would be a great addition to BH image

That's why I suggested it in the first place :)

I know you can manually select and save the preference but it would be so much easier if the image could select the preferred language like many E1 and other E2 images.

SSL

Vu+ Newbie
We are now in 1.6.6 (the TS spoke about 1.4.5) and still no solution included for the audio settings. I do not understand why the creators/image bakers refuse to add such a good option.

Twixies

Vu+ Newbie
We are now in 1.6.6 (the TS spoke about 1.4.5) and still no solution included for the audio settings. I do not understand why the creators/image bakers refuse to add such a good option.
agree :) i hope a plug-in or the team will do that