problem drivers

Bruty

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!

I test latest official driver from 14.11.2011 and to beta from 10.11.2011 and have picture freeze when looking sd or hd channels.It is not continues freeze but when scenes are fast.
With official driver from 06.10.2011 or beta 03.11.2011 works OK.

a911

The BH Lover
Hello!

I test latest official driver from 14.11.2011 and to beta from 10.11.2011 and have picture freeze when looking sd or hd channels.It is not continues freeze but when scenes are fast.
With official driver from 06.10.2011 or beta 03.11.2011 works OK.

What about when U play a recorded movie (from hard disk),,,,is there a freeze of pictures?

sonc

Vu+ User
I'm also getting some freezing using latest drivers - the sound continues but the picture freezes. I wasn't sure what was causing it until I saw this thread..........

sonc

Vu+ User
which freq? please more infos

Just happened now watching Sky (Italia) Cinema+1 HD. Freq 12360 , 29900 2/3.
Picture froze but the sound carried on. I have to change channel and go back to unfreeze the picture. (This is on Vu+Duo, BH1.6.6 with latest drivers).

sonc

Vu+ User
I can also confirm, as OP said, that the beta drivers 03.11.2011 don't seem to have this problem, as I've just put these drivers back and the problem hasn't reappeared.

josechuuu

Vu+ Newbie
Has to do with the refreshment of the image, if for some reason the image is frozenand no further refreshment.

lsmirsat

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I have seen on an other forum that there is a new driver update 2011-11-22 that is suppose to fix the problem.
I don't know if I can post it here.

a911

The BH Lover
yes,seems fixed....THX to VU+ team

Am not sure....:confused:!
Today I palyed a recorded vido from my HDD!
When I make froward/or bakward 4X or 8x,,,the movie stops and spinner showed up,,then went to black screen,and vu duo started acting strange,,,,:chair:!
However, no green screen at all!
I do not understand whats going on,,,this issue strated with the last 2 updates!
Is it happing only 2m?
Or some body else is experiencing the same?

:lamo:!
I think the issue have to do with overload flash memory,,NO extra ram to access/use , by the flash/image,when needed!

RgdZ
a911

a911

The BH Lover
To my surprise,,,,,I found what was my problem , when playing a recorded movie from the Hard disk media!

Usually , when I want to make the recorded items, to go forward (2x, 4x,,,,,8x) , I use the blue button or red for backward, yellow for pause and green for play,,etc ,,@Vu RC (normal time shift functions)!

However ,,,,today for testing, I used the ( >> , << , >) like am using a regaler video @ Vu RC....to my surprise every things were working normal: no hanging , freeze or black pictures,,,, had spinner showed up for few second,,,,But over all things were OK!

As a summary , I can say the drivers are OK!

RgdZ
a911

zarbman

BH Lover
Install the latest beta driver for Vu+ UNO a and the display of deco starting out and not come out and hang time deco stop working ... the remote ... so this will not happen again I had to put the Previous drives ..