iman_miri

Vu+ User
hi
i have solo and solo2 reciver

in my solo SOME fereqance not signal...and in usals not move my dish
i testing by my SOLO 2 not problem..and EVERY THING IS CORECT

i dont know what TO DO

ALL SETTING IN MY RECIVER{SOLO} IS CORECT

i change image and test in 2.0.4 and 2.17 ...and YET DO NOT FIX THE PROBLEM IN SOLO

Mick12334

Check if your VU+ Solo can manually move your dish, go into the Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Positioner Setup, highlight the option, to move your dish, then use the coloured buttons, to move the dish East/West, and see if it works.

iman_miri

Vu+ User
no not worked...i check them... in manualy or usals not move dish...and when searchin some freqance not signal.......... and i testing my dish and lnb and cable..by another reciver {solo2] all of them is corect.
and tody install originall image ...and PROBLEM NOT FIX..

Mick12334

Are you 100% certain that the Solo is genuine?
How old is the Solo receiver?
Might be a sign that the receiver is failing, Power Supply, Tuner, or just faulty caps, check to see if any caps are bulging.
You can also check the motor manufacturers website, to see if the motor has any problems with older, less powerful, receivers.
You could try running a cable directly from your LNB, to the receiver, bypassing the motor, to see if the frequencies return.
If they then work try re-making the connections, some older receivers might require a longer connection, or might be more prone to shorting.

iman_miri

Vu+ User
Are you 100% certain that the Solo is genuine?
How old is the Solo receiver?
Might be a sign that the receiver is failing, Power Supply, Tuner, or just faulty caps, check to see if any caps are bulging.
You can also check the motor manufacturers website, to see if the motor has any problems with older, less powerful, receivers.
You could try running a cable directly from your LNB, to the receiver, bypassing the motor, to see if the frequencies return.
If they then work try re-making the connections, some older receivers might require a longer connection, or might be more prone to shorting.
My reciver genuine .. i shure....i thing ...thjs issue for tuner or power..