Problem scanning channels

exu7777

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!
I bought a new Vu+ SOLO and i'm having problems scanning channels.
If finds 99 channels very fast until 4% and then it doesn't find any more channels untill 100%.
After first scanning, all subsequent scans return 0 channels, and the 99 channels previously scanned can't be viewed.
When the scan stops finding new channels, the last channel it finds (if i remember correctly) is "11771 PID 0x73".
After a reboot, the 99 channels can be viewed and a new scan returns 99 channels again.
Is this a known problem with the tuner on Vu+ SOLO?
Is there a work-around or a fix?

Thank you!

a911

The BH Lover
What image U have on!
If not BH try the latest 1.7.5 and Read a little more about how to do installations or upgrading!
May be the XML.file for the Sat's are out of date!

exu7777

Vu+ Newbie
What image U have on!
If not BH try the latest 1.7.5 and Read a little more about how to do installations or upgrading!
May be the XML.file for the Sat's are out of date!

I have tried BH 1.6.7, BH 1.7.4 and Vu+ V7.0. All have this problem.
I'm now back on BH 1.7.4 trying to find a solution.
I have tried to update the /etc/satellites.xml file generating it from http://satellites-xml.eu/ and including all satellites, but i still have the problem.

Is there any useful information on the logs? Which log files should i take a look at?
I will post the satellite/LNB configuration when i get home.

Thank you!

exu7777

Vu+ Newbie
After installing OpenPLi-2.1-beta-vusolo-20120606_usb.zip scanning works! Maybe it's a problem with the DVB driver.
If you need any help fixing this on BH, just ask.

Spike12

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I'm having this issue on blackhole and would very much like to resolve the issue. Any suggestions?