Problem with 12692..12713

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
Hi my friends I have problem with this ferequences on hotbird 12692 and 12713 and I test with another receivers it's OK. ..what think about this ....?all things it's OK because I'm dish installer ☺I have Duo2

Mick12334

Just tried them, on my VU+ Duo 2, and experiencing the same problem.
I haven't visited 13E, for some time, so I haven't noticed this before.
What are the signal quality readings, on the receiver that can scan them in?
I have noticed that my VU+ Duo 2 does require a slightly better signal quality, than some other receivers, to scan in the channels, but once scanned in can receive them with a lower signal quality.

Mick12334

I can now scan in both those frequencies, as I discovered my problem was due to my V-Box II.
I have a twin LNB, on a 1.2 CM dish, using a 1224 motor, one of the cables goes thorugh the V-Box II, and the search was using this tuner, when I removed the coax cable, from the V-Box II, and instead connected it directly to the VU+ Duo 2 all the channels scanned in.
This could be a compatibility issue, between the LNB, and the V-Box II, or similar to DECT telephone interference, being caused by the V-Box II.
When I have time, and we have better weather, I might try a different LNB, as I now know where the problem lies.

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
i change my coax cable and using preimum motor, but those frequence not found ... lnb is inverto and all things its ok
what think about this problem?i use 40meter coax cable

Mick12334

If possible, try your receiver on someone else's setup.
I know that my VU+ Duo 2 has no problems, with those frequencies, once I take the v-box II out of the setup.
Also you could try moving your VU+ Duo 2 closer to the dish, connecting it directly to the LNB, bypassing the motor, thus using a shorter cable run, 15-20M, and a different LNB.
Do you have a DECT telephones, or other equipment, that could cause this problem?
Only by testing you receiver, on other setups, can you rule out any problem, with your receiver, and track down the fault.

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
i test again and found problem its coxal cable ):
i use iranian coax cable and because it not good
when i use shorter coax cable my problem solve ...and force buy fte coax cable :)
thanx for help me ;):thanks::dance: