problem with moving motor

stavo1968

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys just moved to a new home, and have reinstalled my motorised dish all sats have dropped in no bother how ever when i try to fine tune, using the step fuction , the dish moves and loses it setting place stb is solo 2, image 201 any ideas

many thanks

stavo

oldfox

Vu+ Newbie
Perhaps the reason is that your motor has kept the old peg to the South. Choose via of the box satellite for the adjust. Then adjust the antenna on it. Then do the same with the other satellite. The only way you configure the motor.

stavo1968

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for reply, i was thinking it was more of a software problem due to the fact i am geting all sats i require its just the fuction of the step by step motor movment with in the moving motor menu when i use this option for fine tuning it cocks all my settings up long travel east & west is fine

many thanks

stavo

neil306

Vu+ Newbie
is the motor set up to usals if it is you cannot fine tune it will always go back to the same position. could be your dish is a bit out of line

Matrix10

Administrator
is the motor set up to usals if it is you cannot fine tune it will always go back to the same position. could be your dish is a bit out of line

exactly

Fine tuning can be used for advanced tuner setup
but not for the usals.

Usals is the best and easiest way
under the condition that you have well-tuned antenna.