Problem with recusive record

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi to all..... I need help if somebody can.
Using Bh 3.05 on solo4k
For some time, when I try to record recursive program, for example every day I wanto ro record TG from a local TV, new record goes over the previous one; in that way, every day I don't have anymore the record of previous days.
1. the problem is the same recording from dvbt tuner or sat tuner
2. the problem has been present for a short time... I think since a couple of months; before any problem for that: every day a new record
3. using OBH seems not have problem, but I can't use OBH

Nobody has news about this?

tks in advance
g.

Mick12334

Why can't you use Open Black Hole?

I seem to recall this being discussed before, and as mentioned you cannot record over a previous recording, it's not like the old VHS tape days, what happens is your file path is replaced, with your next recording.
I thought this problem had been resolved, but clearly not, perhaps you could use an earlier version, of Black Hole, if you can't use Open Black Hole.

paperino61

Vu+ User
Why can't you use Open Black Hole?

I seem to recall this being discussed before, and as mentioned you cannot record over a previous recording, it's not like the old VHS tape days, what happens is your file path is replaced, with your next recording.
I thought this problem had been resolved, but clearly not, perhaps you could use an earlier version, of Black Hole, if you can't use Open Black Hole.
Tks for answer----
I can't use OBH for this problem:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/problem-with-camera-streaming.33195/
also in last version of OBH

I'm sure there was been a regression....the problem exists from a couple of months..... but I don't want to install an old versione of BH :)

Mick12334

I've never tried streaming a camera, in Black Hole, or Open Black Hole, so I can't help.
All I can say is that Open Black Hole provides a lot more options, in the menu, and it takes quite a bit of work, finding, and setting, your preferences, compared to Black Hole.