problem with the tuner in openbh 4.2

paztero1

Vu+ User
Well I have this image and the last bh also in the openmultiboot of the image openspa 7.3.002 and it works me well but since I put it I can only view from my platform and I change to another I skip the channel message not available, check the configuration.
This is more than looked I have motor and the tuner A this put with his data and of course it works me in astra for the Spanish platform with its fertilizer but if I go to a channel of the German platform in fta does not skip the catelito and yes I give ok I see that I have no signal.
The second tuner I have configured it to connect to the A and the tuners straight I get activated and the usb tdt dual also works me well.
I can orientate about this topic because I do not understand that in the satellite astra alone can see in vertical
I saw the bug this before I did not happen to happen in this new image.
I have two vu + in my network with the same antenna and before if I had one in stamby and was in vertical polarization with the other could view in horizontal, because with these new images this can not be done and the same in reverse.
There is some solution to this problem, thank you.