Problem with;
Vu + SOLO 4K, I installed the image, Black Hole 3.0.5.j
and now I can not install any other image,
I tried with:
openatv
openbh
VTi
original image Vu + SOLO 4K
Troubled with USB stick Fat32, from 1gb to 32gb total 9 pcs.
when rebooting appears the logo of the image you or what image I installed after that move to Black Hole and it stops here,
the only thing that installs and works is: Black Hole
BlackHole, but regardless of the version I install I show all Black Hole 3.0.5.j and load all the old channel configuration, plugin
everything I've installed, if I uninstall a plug-in or skin appears green screen and re-activate and can not eliminate anything nor install,
when installing on lcd from the receiver appears, "update rootfs" but for about 2-3 seconds and reboot, here's the problem? to "update rootfs"
please someone help me how to solve the problem,
thank you very much,

ADAMSZ LIVIU

Vu+ Newbie
I tried updating online but did not find anything, intro fractus seconds gets the progress bar at the end
and finds nothing,
to update plugins, skin, finds them all, download one give install and it says installation error etc ....
and a green screen appears on the TV. It re-starts so I can not install anything if I re-energize or activate another skin,
the same error and green tv screen.
Installation on the usb stick runs normally up to "rootfs update" where it stays 2-3 seconds and starts reboot counters,
normal should stay at "update rootfs" 1 minute or depends on image size,
Here are the installation data with usb, taken with: putty RS232 RJ12
[ 6.186495] EXT4-fs warning (device mmcblk0p4): ext4_clear_journal_err:4602: Filesystem error recorded from previous mount: IO failure
[ 6.198613] EXT4-fs warning (device mmcblk0p4): ext4_clear_journal_err:4603: Marking fs in need of filesystem check.
[ 6.209769] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p4): warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended
[ 6.218934] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p4): recovery complete
[ 6.224180] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p4): mounted filesystem with journalled data mode. Opts: data=journal
[ 6.372439] random: nonblocking pool is initialized
[ 8.107221] EXT4-fs error (device mmcblk0p4): ext4_free_inode:323: comm rm: bit already cleared for inode 8147
[ 8.117486] Aborting journal on device mmcblk0p4-8.
[ 8.123053] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p4): Remounting filesystem read-only
[ 8.129082] EXT4-fs error (device mmcblk0p4) in ext4_evict_inode:308: IO failure
[ 8.343586] EXT4-fs error (device mmcblk0p4): ext4_put_super:789: Couldn't clean up the journal
The system is going down NOW!
Sent SIGTERM to all processes

ADAMSZ LIVIU

Vu+ Newbie
I disconnected everything absolutely, and the internet network, it only remains the power supply and usb with the image for the software
and can not install another image. can it do with serial port rs232-rj12?

AlexWilMac

If you had read the errors you would read:
mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended

So, there is a file system error and it is recommended a e2fsck (file system check).

ADAMSZ LIVIU

Vu+ Newbie
Now, I've managed to install a new image,
I did so,
with 8gb usb stick, fat32 formatted in ubuntu-server,
putty, sudo mkfs.vfat -F 32 / dev / sdb -I
with the receiver,
with: putty RS232-RJ12, stop boot with, Ctrl-C,
init 4
umount /
reboot
I put the stick in the front usb, I pressed the power button, and installed without errors.
"update rootfs" lasted about 1 minute, not 2-3 seconds how to try in advance
image, Blackhole-3.0.5-vusolo4k_usb_release_20180306_17a33d3
update online BlackHole-3.0.5-K, works perfectly
thank you